FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 76

There is an advisor called Ilan. It implements this principle. But it does not work without crazy martin. on valutile pair. But it looks great.

emotraid: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! oh man... what's not there is not there... what a shame )))))))))))))))))))))))

Well, be glad you're not allowed to oversleep, because being the best is a man's thing (like 101 deals and all exclusively in profit...), and being practical is more about women, a year I see on the forums: if someone has a habit to oversleep, a couple of months when he will sell out, if I am not mistaken, this Eva, quite successful ;)

emotraid:

If a fractal is more than two hours on n1, it means I'm right and the price is mine, even though I look more at n4, it's more relaxed)))

They are wildly lagging, they need 5 bars of history... Then, they were originally designed for a system of 5 indicators.

Somewhere above I saw a picture of entry, the entry was late just for the appearance of fractal...

You'd better use a tool with levels, at least https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6776#comment_205969

You don't need technical confirmation, you need something in your head.

IgorM:

Well, be glad you're not allowed to oversleep, because being the most - it's a male thing (like 101 deals and all exclusively in profit ...), and being practical concerns more women, which year I observe on the forums: if someone has a habit to oversleep, the question is a couple of months when it goes down, if I'm not mistaken, this Eva, quite successful ;)

I'm not a hen to hatch a moose, I've got plenty of them without hatching )))) Eva does not open, the error writes ... and Margarita here is quite an example for me ))))

Silent:

They are wildly lagging, they need 5 bars of history... Then, they were originally designed for a system of 5 indicators.

Somewhere above I saw a picture of entry, the entry was late just for the appearance of fractal...

You'd better use a tool with levels, at least https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6776#comment_205969

You don't need technical confirmation, you need the one in your head.

Thanks, I'll have a look... I'm not in such a hurry :)))) I'm practicing the sinking method for now (that's what I was told)... in Autumn I'll open a bigger depo, quit all my jobs and go home to trade )))

emotraid:

Thanks, I'll have a look... they lag very well for me... i'm not in a hurry myself ))))) i'm working on a sinking method for now (that's what i was told)... in Autumn i'll open a bigger deposit, i'll quit all my job and go home to trades )))

Speed up :) 6 bars on H1 is a lot.

emotraid: Margarita here is quite an example for me ))))

With all due respect Margaret, she is often wrong to show her acumen by showing orders a year old. In forex, trades should work for periods of a day to 5, i.e. no more than one calendar week, anything not fixed is a matter of chance as to whether a profit is sustained or turned into a loss. For medium-term or long-term investments, there are commodity markets or futures. At Forex, "any sneeze" of the Minister can give a spike of 100 or more pips, and it is not for nothing that one can enter the Forex market with absolutely any deposit, as there are no limits, as well as obligations in respect to you ;)

well that's how it is, imho :)

Silent:

Speed up :) 6 bars on H1 is a lot.

I've got a system on m5 for pipsing, but I've lost money on it and gone back to turtle walk )))))) but I pipsing in the demo without any problems... it's called a paradox)))

I'm not getting pinged on here ))))

emotraid:

I've got a system on m5 for scalping, but I lost money on it and went back to turtle walk :)))) but I'm pipsing with no problem on the demo... it's called a paradox)))

I'm being told not to take my time ))))

Taking your time and making a decision in time are two big differences :) Scalping is a sport.

I'm used to yakking. I have to make an exception :)

IgorM:

With all due respect Margaret, she is often wrong to show her acumen by showing orders a year old. In forex, trades should work for periods of a day to 5, i.e. no more than one calendar week, anything not fixed is a matter of chance as to whether a profit is sustained or turned into a loss. For medium-term or long-term investments, there are commodity markets or futures. At Forex, "any sneeze" of the Minister can give a spike of 100 or more pips, and it is not for nothing that one can enter the Forex market with absolutely any deposit, as there are no limits, as well as obligations in relation to you ;)

That's how it is, imho :)

So, currencies are not a commodity for you?
Reason: