[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 538

strangerr:

68% in the sell, I wrote this morning. Go tell your friend Robot that we go to 1.33, because he has already laid his last trousers and does not listen to me))))

The main thing is no selling, buy euros!

Salavatka:
I am more comfortable with the pound in this situation!
With the pound I trade, the channel will be 1.5760 - you can try to sell on the correction. Corr. target can be defined up to the trend line 5624 - 5650.

Tantrik:
Pound I am trading, the channel will be 1.5760 - you can try to sell on the correction. Corr. target could be set to the trend line 5624 - 5650.

And maybe buy from 5624-50?)))

Margaret, what about Italy, have you heard about the bond situation?

strangerr:

68% in the sell, I wrote this morning. Go tell your friend Robot that we go to 1.33, because he has already laid his last trousers and does not listen to me))))
why does robot need trousers? (before they understand let them drain mine first! or Stredgerow!!!)

strangerr:

Hi Margaret. Might draw everyone's favourite HYIP)), but targets above 1.50.

would be nice if it was, but... it would be better if it comes back down now, shows the strength of the level 1.26, then you can go in with 20 lots, and I don't like this growth - it won't lead to 1.5, because it is a correctional movement

strangerr:

How about buying from 5624-50?))
well of course - sell first and then buy at 1.60 too!

margaret:
It would be good if it was, but... It would be better if it comes back down now, shows the strength of 1.26, then you can enter with 20 lots, but I do not like this growth - it will not lead to 1.5, because it is a corrective one
The idea is to take the crisis out of Europe before the war, it will participate (and the population will say that the crisis is over and we can go to war). They will get it to 37 and the crisis will be over! (and the debts in america are even bigger - that is what will be discussed:))))).

margaret:
It would be nice if it were like that, but... it would be better if it would go back down now and show strength at 1.26, then you could go in with 20 lots, but I don't like this growth - it won't go to 1.5 because it is a correction.

It's a correction, it's not interesting at all:

close the month with a bullish hammer with more volume, pullback and up.

margaret:
It would be good if it was, but... It would be better if it comes back down now, shows the strength of 1.26, then you can enter with 20 lots, but I do not like this growth - it will not lead to 1.5, because it is a corrective one
Frankly speaking, I think so too. I already wrote about 2 levels down, at least, it seems to me that we will come to 1.2800. But the time will judge everyone. I use pending orders for breakthrough levels, so I'm lying in wait )))). By the way, today is my professional holiday - "International Customs Officer Day" )))). I am looking forward to getting presents and congratulations.) Profit to all.
Reason: