FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2010

stranger:
HE won't forgive us....
Have you offended the father?

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Can you justify it?
Sure! NATO the most powerful alians, NASA the most powerful, scientific, aerospace centre, etc. etc. etc. And the dollar will go down ???!!!

Dmitry Chepik:
Of course! NATO the most powerful aliens, NASA the most powerful aerospace science centre, etc. etc. And the dollar will go down???
Interesting rationale ))), space drives everything

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Interesting reasoning )))
It all depends on the "crowd" !And THEY, will not be left out !

Dmitry Chepik:
It all depends on the "crowd" ! And THEY will not be left out !
Who are they? I'm confused.

Dmitry Chepik:
It will rise, have no illusions...
I agree with you and the eu buyers will be slapped hard and mercilessly, the eu seems to be going down but people don't understand and are buying

donHenaro:
I agree with you, and the eu buyers will be slapped hard and mercilessly, the eu seems to be going down, but people do not understand and buy
Why is it over? Even the morgans say it's still around) 1.08 at the end of this quarter

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Why is it a mess?

Because Greece is only the tip of the iceberg, watch what is happening in Europe right now.

and Morgans and others like them always say that they have to, my advice is to listen to them less.

donHenaro:
Greece is just the tip of the iceberg, look at what is going on in Europe.
I`m more worried about the collapse of the market in China and they are the main debt holders of the USA and if the situation gets worse they may ask for some bbucks which they may not have in such amount it would be frightening ! i'm just imagining it))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
It's all good there )))

So go ahead and buy the Eura, the more the Morgans say)))

I can sell you the eur as well, not too cheap yet.

Reason: