FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2014

Daniil Stolnikov:
option deltas? i looked - euw is up, so bucks is unisex ))

What does this have to do with the spread between the futures and the forwards? ))
Go to Strange, ask about "basic" and tell me too, and if he lets me, then here...

Daniil Stolnikov:
Vaughn - HE is also like you:

Did the teacher tell you what you look like? Or don't you honour HIM?))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Man, I look at you, Old one, and I don't get it at all... Where did you get that from? 3% is for sellers, not buyers.

My sources are different))

new-rena:
Go to Strange and ask about 'basic' and tell me too, and if he lets you, here...
What can I tell you, about the basics of trading? It's even written about it in an ABC book.)

stranger:

1. The teacher told you what you look like. Or don't you honour HIM?))

2. My sources are different).

1. He has no time for science - he's making a million //and a teacher and an apprentice

2. I see from the screenshot - everything's taken, everything's paid for.)

I had a craving for GBP/AUD yesterday:

stranger:

My sources are different)

What's not ICE's source?

new-rena:
Ask Strange about "basic" and tell me about it, and if he says it's okay, here...
from the Internet:

"If you put the futures of the underlying asset instead of the option in the delta formula, you get a delta value of 1 at any price of the underlying asset. "

I repeat the question - what does this have to do with the spread between futures and forwards? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
from the internet:

"If you put the futures of the underlying asset instead of the option in the delta formula, you get a delta value of 1 for any price of the underlying asset. "

I repeat the question - what does this have to do with the spread between the futures and the forfeit? ))
well then give me that formula you found. maybe it's not what the dudes are talking about

Daniil Stolnikov:
Why ICE is not a source?

Because it's not ace)))))

Daniil Stolnikov:
From the Internet:

"If you put the futures of the underlying asset instead of the option in the delta formula, you get a delta value equal to 1, at any price of the underlying asset. "

Let me repeat the question - what does this have to do with the spread between the futures and the forfeit? ))

Fuck, you're not looking for clever formulas and words, you should at least learn the letters before trying to read.

I'm tired of reading this nonsense about deltas, options and other nonsense.

new-rena:
So give me that formula you dug up.
the standard formula for delta calculation is from the primer.)

stranger:

Fuck, you're not looking for clever formulas and words, you should at least learn the letters before trying to read.

I didn't start the delta thing at. I'm still learning my ABCs.) Although the same Eidler said that smart books are harmful to read - and he himself about deltas...
Z.I. I can understand the meaning of the derivative
Reason: