FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 696

I made a new video to answer the questions: what is your system? what system do you trade on?

But my network is weak at the moment and I'll post it in the evening.

tuma88:
Maybe we can sell up to 2468 for now and then buy ;-)

I'm not an adviser here, I don't have any short positions and I don't see the point of putting them in yet )))) Where's the guarantee that the price will get there? )))

mimohodom:

I made a new video to answer the questions: what is your system? what system do you trade with?

But my network is weak at the moment and I will post it in the evening.

hopefully something offensive ))))

artikul:

I'm not an adviser here, I don't have any short positions and I don't see the point in putting them in yet )))) Where's the guarantee that the price will get there? )))
Also, there is no guarantee that a stop on 2468 will trigger a pending order. Then where to buy from? Sit and wait as I did yesterday and it just flew off into space in one evening.

tuma88:
Also, there is no guarantee that the 2468 will trigger a hold. Where to buy from then?

And that's it )))) The level is gone, back to no return ))))

emotraid:

hopefully something offensive ))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnTi9B-D6LA

I think something like that ))))

Vizard:

cool)))) what about the next move?...people want a show))))

Fifth wave up to 1.11 can go. Phiba 161.8 and the monthly trendline at 1.11 are crossed.

But I don't know what has to happen to go there. Greece may get kicked out of the EU :)

And if it goes over the top of the second wave, then it's all not valid.

artikul:

(2470+2465)/2=2468

...drawn, understood...

tuma88:
Also, there is no guarantee that the 2468 will trigger a hold. Where to buy from then? Sit and wait as I did yesterday and it just flew off into space in one evening.

But the limit I will leave, today's news are all interesting )))) Let's go for a swing ))))
Reason: