1200 subscribers!!! - page 9

Marat Khabiev:
Taras, tell me, would you change anything in the rating or in the signals to the consumer?
Yes, I would. But I don't know exactly how it is calculated, so something is probably already taken into account.
For me, the parameter "average monthly drawdown relative to the average monthly profitability" is very important.
As for penny accounts, I'd give them a rating or separate categories... not all penny accounts are detected here... as far as I understand, penny accounts are defined only by those who have the word "cent" in their server
If i were to change the maximum drawdown... for example "max drawdown over a year"... The provider may no longer trade the same way as before... and this drawdown is not relevant...

I would also introduce the possibility of "a refund for subscription", if the account has a critical drawdown... say, 85%
I would somehow penalize (maybe lower rating) if there are balance operations (deposit, withdrawal) during open positions.
The more influence I would give to the account, where more pips are taken... for example Martins usually have a negative value.
more influence I would give to that, where the duration of transaction is longer... but it does not count (if I have 1 deal hanging for 3 days and 10 deals not more than an hour, the average will not give a result)

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Petros, all you do today is resent it. What's going on there?

Taras(Taras Gonchar) says something and in what he says, "I won't tell you about dishonest earnings," "I planned my signal to earn an honest living.

After all, no one is pulling Taras "by the tongue".

Understandably, with such, I would say, strange unambiguous talking points, and questions arise for the same Taras -- and I, for example, have a quite unambiguous question, "Taras, is your signal honest or not honest?"

Oh~ yes, now Taras will confess, and we'll judge him.

So I don't understand how a signal can be dishonest ? I have a lot of experience with subscriptions. And I advise you not to have subscribers.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Oh~ yes, now Taras will confess, and we will judge him.

So I don't understand how the signal can be dishonest? I have a lot of experience with this. And I advise you not to have subscribers.

Why judge Taras? He just now told me something and a lot of things began to fall into place.

For example I didn't know that his signal was promoting DC.

And now the question: "Why does DC need to advertise Taras' signal?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Can you tell me in my personal info where DC advertises it?

Why does this signal from 4 subscribers suddenly start to advertise DC? What is this "luck"?

If October, it was not 4 people... Do not overdo it... At the time it was about 600... and 1 place...
But I also wonder what kind of brokerage houses... if you can, please send them to me... Thanks.

Taras Gonchar:
If October, then certainly no longer 4 people... do not twist... at that time it was about 600... and 1 place...
But I am also interested in what kind of TC ... if you can, and skype me ... thanks

So I do not know what kind of DC - above talked about it - as for me, it's all kind of murky

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why judge Taras? He just said some things now, and a lot of things began to fall into place.

For example, I did not know that DC was advertising his signal.

And now the question: "Why does DC need to advertise Taras' signal?

I also did not know... and to be honest I do not really believe it...
If you do not know what I am thinking about this, then you may be right.

Taras Gonchar:
I also did not know... and to be honest I do not really believe it...
I also did not know about the signals.

to lure the client to where? to another DC?

I understand that when they advertise a signal, they are interested in the signal - otherwise, there is no use.

The signal can advertise MC without relation to the signal -- in this case the MC service is advertised.

But the DCs may advertise the signal - it is a question of "why and with what purpose?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

to lure the client to where? to another DC?

I understand that when they advertise a signal, they are interested in the signal - otherwise, there is no use.

The signal can advertise MC without reference to the signal -- in this case the MC service is advertised.

But DT to advertise the signal - this is a question: "Why and with what purpose?

The brokerage companies do not advertise particular signals.

Some brokerage companies have the same list that is present here and they want their subscribers to open an account in this very brokerage company.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The brokerage company does not advertise particular signals.

Some brokerage companies have the same list as we have here, in the same way, so subscribers open an account in this very brokerage company.

So I don't mind - you don't throw these statements to me - but to someone who saw how the DC advertised this signal (see post above)

Taras Gonchar:
I've seen about a dozen logs from subscribers' terminals... trades are copied very well. mostly profits are not less than provider's(with a more or less normal broker)...
as was said entry is usually by limiters... and then either the entrance is perfect (point to point)... it's rare... orthe price goes a little deeper and just at this time, subscribers open deals (this is much more common... mostly so)
I've seen this in the opening magazines... and compared...

It's hard for me to explain it technically. Not only do the slippage stats show terrible numbers, but copying the TS on limiters always produces worse results simply for pricing reasons. This is strange.

About improvements. We should add absolute subscriber profit data. Then many curveballs may be eliminated.

Reason: