FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1369

Nestradamus:
And I think that a drunken genius will always sell more than a sober moron...
any examples? from history...?

mmmoguschiy:
What's up - there's the one who shouted that he drinks heavily and makes predictions
Zorich, he's making dough without any predictions. (Slight inebriation lowers the acceptable risk zone, which may be what is missing - of course within the limits of the TS used).

mmmoguschiy:
my prediction is when you wouldn't even know it.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/153676/page127 forecast looks something like this ))))

Ishim:
It's a bit of a mess - the logical ((((. ....... Conclusion - The state and abilities of the brain have little or no effect on trading. (Let us remove the extremes when the person does not hit the button). And here is the chain itself I trust you to voice ))))).
You have some logical inconsistencies here, because again you don't understand anything. )))

Nestradamus:
And I think that a drunken genius will always sell more than a sober moron...
There's another type - the drunken cretin who thinks he's a genius. But he's not just a quitter, he'll make a fool of himself and others. )))

tol64:
You've got some logical fallacies here, as again you don't understand anything. )))) really screw it)))

mmmoguschiy:
Do you have any examples? From history...?
Can't you be logical?

mmmoguschiy:
What's up - there's a guy here shouting that he's drinking himself dry and making predictions.
(louboutin pas de probleme))

Ishim:

really screw her)))

Couldn't even edit the post properly. )))

tol64:
Couldn't even edit the post properly. )))
You'd better write about your own virtues instead of looking for someone else's faults!
Reason: