FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1366

tol64:

Restore it. ))

//---

I won't tell you anything about the ready-made trading system, because I want you to figure it out for yourself. But about the harm of alcohol and smoking, which are essentially drugs, as much as you like. In addition, getting rid of this disease (addiction) will only increase the likelihood that you will find what you need. )))

Harmful without a doubt! But it was specifically about the possibility of recovery:

Nerve cells regenerate
Нервные клетки восстанавливаются!
Нервные клетки восстанавливаются!
  • Антон Евсеев
  • www.pravda.ru
Ученые, заинтересовавшись, решили выяснить, каким образом это происходит. Через некоторое время они нашли в мозгу взрослых грызунов клетки, которые, по их предположению, могли являться стволовыми. После этого был проведен следующий эксперимент — мозговую ткань, содержащую "кандидатов" в стволовые клетки, пересадили в разрушенную сетчатку глаза...

lactone:

For nothing.

It's a great book...

hello there, everyone.)

If no one gets it to me first, I'll dig in the trunk tonight.)

Thanks !

Please advise where to find this system (template) for mt5

mmmoguschiy:
Harmful without a doubt! But it was specifically about the possibility of recovery:

Well even it talks about partial recovery. And it doesn't say anything about recovery after alcohol, when it's not just neurons, the environment on which they might recover is diminished.

So just water, juice, milk. And dopamine, serotonin and endorphins are produced naturally in the brain and there is much more to enjoy than the jerk state from drinking a shot.

All the best. )))

artikul:
After 21:00 MSK, possible rise ))))
There is not much room for growth at 1.5025 high for today. But 48-47 is a realistic target.

neyron:

Please advise where to find this system (template) for mt5

I'll give you a hint, throw it all away and forget it.

stranger:
It has nowhere much to rise to 1.5025 high today. But it's realistic to go to 48-47.
Don't speak to me about the goals ))))) I'm out of the woods )))). I can only predict the time of future market events ))))

stranger:
I'll give you a hint, throw it all away and forget it.
You can't. there's a template for mt4, surely someone has remade it for mt5.

tol64:

Well even it talks about partial recovery. And it doesn't say anything about recovery after alcohol, when it's not just neurons, the environment on which they might recover is diminished.

So just water, juice, milk. And dopamine, serotonin and endorphins are produced naturally in the brain and there is much more to enjoy than the jerk state from drinking a shot.

All the best. )))

what's this? a pro-health rally?)

neyron:
What's this? A rally for a healthy lifestyle?)
It was an attempt to eliminate the error of judgment justification. )
Reason: