FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1348

Lesorub:
how much is the pound today?
Where's the old prognosticator?

and judging by the koloputs the pound is still undecided ))
Lesorub:
how much is the pound for today?

Pound still forecast at 1.4440.

mmmoguschiy:
The euro should rise as long as there is gunpowder in its powders. Then it may go down.
We wait, but I don't believe it.
Alexey:
We're waiting, but I don't think so.
so that's it - shot off
Ishim:

pound is still the same forecast - 1.4440

What's with the stripes?
mmmoguschiy:
So that's it - we've shot off.
Shot off, now we're waiting for the next wave! It's a shame it's the end of the week
Alexey:
Shot off, so we're waiting for the next wave! It's too bad it's all coming in at the end of the week
Not sure about the new wave yet.
Alexey:
What are these bars?
These are from another tool - volatility (order grids, to put it simply)
Ishim:
these are from another ts - volatility (order grids, to put it simply)
Why do not you delete? I have a script for this purpose, I can share
Alexey:
Why don't you delete it? I have a script for this purpose, I can share it with you.
I use it to make predictions )))) they don't get in the way