FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1319

Alexey:
Poper beaver Eurobucks
It's not a euro poper, it's a green poper.

mmmoguschiy:
It's not a euro pop, it's a green pop.

if the greens had gone skyward, the opposite would be true....

but the direction of thought is right:

the best turkey to hand....

_new-rena:
if the greens had gone skyward, it would have gone backwards....
well, it did - from the mountain.

stranger:
On Monday he said - a move down would bring super profits to the bears, who were 10-15% of the total number of traders on the euro and pound. And he asked who was going to pay for this banquet. It is clear that no one needs to pay for such a feast. The real question is: do you have a clue whether the traders are satisfied with this kind of game?
The rally in the eu is expected by the bears - hence the jump - from 1.085 - 1.09 is a good correction and they will ask for a boo. (I do not care about pips, entry orders are more interesting than boo ones - as in Gondones ))))))

Ishim:
I'm going to post a boo at the open. i have nothing to do with it. and you're a hunter, have you seen bears?(I do not care if you do not have enough pips - I do not care about pips - Entry orders are more interesting than Boo orders - as in Gondo )))))

You'll laugh - only white))))

As for the boo, on Monday I said that I was buying the pound, and I'm not going to post trades at the open, I have nothing to do)

mmmoguschiy:
It's not a euro pop, it's a green pop.
I need another 70pp up.

stranger:
You will laugh - only white))))
signal up signal down, but what to write - if you don't even perceive publicly available information (((((. buying sales I see simply by price - I don't need options, but targets are only given by a triggered scenario. (a triggered scenario is no longer canceled - only within the framework of a shortened one)

Ishim:
signal up signal down, but what to write - if you don't even perceive publicly available information (((((. buying sales I see simply by price - I don't need options, but targets are only given by a triggered scenario. (A triggered scenario is no longer canceled - only in the framework to shorten it)
"Signal" - is that what you call information?)) At least show me what it looks like)

Alexey:
I need another 70pp up.
I'll call Yellen.
Reason: