TA or something you don't know about. - page 68

Mischek:
Friday, it'll be boring without you.
Damn, and I was wondering what's the matter... That's it, mihalych))

Mischek:

О. Hey, bruise. I see you've been a little bit generic since this morning. You can see the letters, but you can't see the meaning. You go get better, do some formulas and come back, for sure. Friday, it'll be boring without you.

Mikhalych! You're kind of an old timer around here. Speak for yourself...

Because all your "bruises", "shitty formulas", etc. - it's scary.

Looks like the point of no return has been passed.

And the conversation here is about TA.

Waiting for thoughts - not yapping.

;)

I'm going to blow everyone away, right and wrong. Don't spoil Friday, gentlemen.

I understand that the discussion of the topic has moved to the second part of the title: "or something you don't know about". ;)

IgorM:

I understand that the discussion of the topic has moved to the second part of the title: "or something you don't know about". ;)

No, it hasn't. Further altercation deleted, parties warned of incompetence. All arguments in private.

As if to summarise my vision. A timely sense of 'context' with TA is an advantage.

Denying "context" or "predicting" is a game.

;)

DDFedor:

You need to know where to expect it and exactly what consequences to expect from this "point".

??? the clause is the consequence. The consequence is not of the clause.

Petrosaurus: - Do you know what TA looks like?
Trider: - No... (
Petrosaurus: - Have you seen an orange?
Trider: - Yes! )
Petrosaurus: Well, the TA doesn't look like an orange at all.

Svinozavr:

Here it is raining outside. This is the context. You put on your galoshes, open your umbrella and go about your business. Or you stay at home. You are adequate.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to live in something that has NOT yet begun! Just like ANALYZING and TRADING.

Hmm...

And those who watch the weather forecast the night before and make plans for tomorrow based on it, who are they? (that 99% of the population).

Probably...

Svinozavr:

By golly, they're crazy.

TheXpert:
??? the clause is the consequence. The consequence is not from the clause.

DDFedor:

I'm out... you must have gone to the wrong topic, you deleted all your posts, and you should have... the topic could have been developed, and most importantly, to catch the whale...
Reason: