FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1106

tol64:

Only the same question still stands. It was rhetorical. It's not an invitation to talk about it. )))

toll64, (toll2w6th) a childhood friend is never fictional.

stranger:
Do I need them? I'm not looking at anything) If the price was around 46 or 49 plus I'd be looking, but there's no point in looking in the middle of the field.
I see. Thank you! We'll look at 49 then.

_new-rena:
toll64, (toll2w6th) a childhood friend is never fictional.
You have more than that. ))) Masterpiece. ))))

tol64:
You have more than that. ))) A masterpiece. ))))

write it down, the 7th cam is not far off) on the 6th, 5th etc. come back to the idea, maybe the meaning of the sentence will come out sooner. believe it or not, will it?

Макаревич и "Квартал" - Всё очень просто
Макаревич и "Квартал" - Всё очень просто
  • www.youtube.com
Все очень просто. Сказки - обман. Солнечный остров скрылся в туман. Замков воздушных не носит Земля. Кто-то ошибся - ты, или я Все очень просто - нет гор зол...

stranger:
Yes, in memory of that pamm already)))
I've added a couple of percent to the +...

_new-rena:
a couple of percents in the +...
Remember at least when and if the + is higher than the starter. ))

mmmoguschiy:
I have a kind of strategy. But it will not suit everyone :-D
I have a strategy, but not for everyone :-D :-D It remains to add colloput prediction an hour before it happens.
The profit is a matter of luck.

tol64:
Remember at least when and if the + is higher than the starter. ))
i'm worried about our teacher and wondering what forecast he gives when the balance goes up. i wonder if he's got the best ideas...

_new-rena:
So I'm worried about our teacher and I'm looking to see what his prognosis is as the balance sheet rises. I wonder if the man has golden thoughts...
Don't blaspheme!!!! Where is the Teacher and where are the thoughts)))

stranger:
Don't blaspheme!!!! Where is the Teacher and where are the thoughts)))

he has stripes, a wide black one and a narrow white one. he should flip. his forecast trades backwards and is almost always in the +)

ps: still no way to clean up after fomok....

Reason: