FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1084

I'd like to get the audi off:

if we don't get scooped up....

Lesorub:

I'd like to get the audi off:

if we're not let go....

I gave you the whole layout of the collo-puts. there are no fish there. the only useful thing about these reports is that one can understand - what kind of market is FOREX. all forecasts and achieved goals are a coincidence.

_new-rena:
I gave you a full breakdown of the collo-paths. there are no fish there. the only useful thing about these reports is that you can understand what kind of market the FOREX is.
Maybe it is not. Maybe it's like in the case of analysts - may come to one coloput (up) may come to another (down). :-D

Nevertheless Koloput dashingly guesses the future movements of the pound. Could be a coincidence :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Maybe not. Maybe it's like with analysts - may come to one coloput(up) may come to another(down). :-D

Nevertheless Uncle Koloput dashingly guesses future movements on the pound. Could be a coincidence :-D
Take the report and overlay on yesterday's data, no predictions for tomorrow. this is 100% will work. IMHO.

_new-rena:
I gave the whole collo-path layout. there are no fish there. the only useful thing about these reports is that one can understand - what kind of market is FOREX. all forecasts and targets achieved are a coincidence.

That makes me very happy))))

_new-rena:
take the report and overlay it on yesterday's data, with no forecast for tomorrow. this is what will 100% work. IMHO.
Just overlaying something somewhere is of course of no use. )))

tol64:
It's no use just putting something on somewhere, of course. )))

You don't say. You can't call this a coincidence))))

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

stranger:

You don't say. You can't call this a coincidence))))

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

You're really trolling here = )

Vagit:
You're really trolling here = )
So they claim there is no pattern, I gave them an example, let them argue)))

stranger:

That makes me very happy))))

Yeah, me too (it's not a waste of money).

I'm not arguing, trade as you see fit and right. IMHO

Reason: