FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 108

Spekul:
how did you find out about the year, if it's not a secret?

From history))) You remember those years 14-18 100 years ago, 200, 300)))

Podgeneral:

"They started banning after smoking black. The patriarch was forced out of the 4-..... He opened a branch on the 5-, and there he is getting to the point of idiocy lately - to talk only in Pushkin language and only about mashka and stochastics.......... and then, if someone posted a paid forecast on stochastics, he cannot sneeze, let alone laugh............ However, you should not be surprised - life is a wave - civilization in general periodically rolls back, especially intellectually".

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/153676/page41

)))

Профиль 'Podgeneral' - MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль 'Podgeneral' - MQL4: механические торговые системы, тестирование стратегий и пользовательские индикаторы на MetaTrader

So, shall we scratch the stochastic in Pushkin's language?)))

stranger:

Podgeneral:

"They started banning after smoking black. The patriarch was forced out of the 4-..... He opened a branch on the 5-, and there he is getting to the point of idiocy lately - to talk only in Pushkin language and only about mashka and stochastics.......... and then, if someone posted a paid forecast on stochastics, he cannot sneeze, let alone laugh............ However, you should not be surprised - life is a wave - civilization in general periodically rolls back, especially intellectually".

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/153676/page41

)))

yeah, i was young then))) what years were those))

i understand that history repeats itself, but it is not always like this and parity may be much earlier

Spekul:

Yeah, I was young back then))) what were the years like))

I understand history kind of repeats itself, except it doesn't always happen that way and parity can be much earlier

The funny thing is that it always repeats itself, no options))))

stranger:

It's more like 20-24 then.

Only if the quid rises at this rate, there will be a revolution in the states by then.

stranger:
I'm not going to tell you what to say about stochastics.)

Stochastic is the fairest of rules,

When the pound got sick,

He sent the quid straight up,

And I couldn't think of a better one.

ps the euras going down doesn't seem to rhyme.

Silent:

More like 20-24 then.

Only if the quid rises at this rate, there will be a revolution in the states by then.

Just open history and look at the timeline)

What's all the fuss about, people?

stranger:
You just open the history and look at the chronology)

Yeah, I looked it up. The history of the euro.

ps and i don't have the quote of the mark handy. I don't even remember if I have one.

Silent:

Yeah, I looked it up. The history of the euro.

ps And I don't have the price quotes handy. I don't even remember if there is one.

Yep, I'm talking about the wrong story)))))
Reason: