FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 114

stranger:
What is it, where is it and what does it do?
OTC options.

stranger:
What is it, where is it and what does it do?
Over the Counter >>>
Over the Counter, OTC, рынок ОТС, свопционы, процентные свопы | Бета Финанс - Блумберг на русском
Over the Counter, OTC, рынок ОТС, свопционы, процентные свопы | Бета Финанс - Блумберг на русском
  • betafinance.ru
Это не первичный и даже не вторичный рынок ценных бумаг. Это внебиржевой рынок ценных бумаг. Второе название – «over-the-counter,через прилавок». Причины его образования – высокие требования при листинге компаний, комиссии и прочие «входные барьеры», характерные для официальных торговых площадок. «Уличный рынок» более доступен и мобилен...

GoVegas:
OTC options.

know-how again?

(well everyone wants to do their own thing, everyone... bitcoin, glass, bucket...)

so options is a stock concept...

I can come up with a million ideas. For example OTC order - it's a grail???? )))

_new-rena:

know-how again?

(well everyone wants to do their own thing, everyone... bitcoin, glass, bucket...)

so options is a stock concept...

i can come up with a mullion of ideas. e.g. the OTC order is a grail ???? )))

You go make a grail for Lieutenant Colonel))))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/153676/page42

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 42: Ноябрь 2014) Продолжение следует... - MQL4 форум

stranger:

You go make the Lieutenant Colonel a grail)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/153676/page42

))))

he's already got it there... Some new thing. It looks nice by the way.

I came up with a good chip to the previous post, that's a grail, that's a grail:

"over-the-counter price" )))))

stranger:
You'll have to sell again, professor ))))
I don't trade the pound, father ))))

_new-rena:

know-how again?

1 (well everyone wants to do their own thing, everyone... bitcoin, glass, bucket...)

2 So options are a stock market concept...

I can come up with a million ideas. for example, an OTC order is a grail ???? )))

1 How about another one? I have seen examples with my own. I have not seen examples of using other people's ideas to get a foothold. The only way is to write books.

2 It's just not digging deep yet. It's just a bit of digging.

There's the Central Bank. There is its exchange rate. Let it be 50. Quite officially, according to the law, other banks in the country are allowed to trade at 42.5-57.5. (for Russia).

The question is: how much liquidation will go/attempt to go not at the rate of the Central Bank and how will this affect the market?

ps This is not a question for you, at all.

artikul:
I do not trade the pound, father ))))

So trade, the eura is down and lying again))))

I see Kikwili is going to bail on Ilya again.)

stranger:

So trade, the eura is down and lying again))))

I see kikwi-Ilya is going down again)

Shh... She has a concussion. Lift gently.

Who is watching the news? Because of France, the eu should be at 1.15 by now.

Reason: