FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1573

Смешные дети.Как дети умеют задавать вопросы
Смешные дети.Как дети умеют задавать вопросы
  • 2014.05.17
  • www.youtube.com
Смешные дети.Как дети умеют задавать вопросы Подпишись на канал http://tinyurl.com/mg92s4h Смешные дети,дети онлайн,детский мир,детский канал, лучшее детям,с...
[Deleted]
Zogman:

How ? How ? How ?

How ?)
Sorcerer, so where's your pokemon?))
Zogman:

How ? How ? How?

In about three weeks you can poop on 1.08.
stranger:
Sorcerer, where's your pokemon?)))

I must have given him too many pills last time...

He's probably lying around somewhere... in a state of confusion)))

I'm trying to tame the other one... but it's a little weak... ...and boring...))

[Deleted]
Team BS - Fierté
Team BS - Fierté
  • 2014.06.06
  • www.youtube.com
Music video by Team BS performing Fierté. (C) 2014 SME France

Ha! I have a picture like that too:

stranger:
Fall on your arse and you won't see the euro below 1340 today)
Forecast not credited.
[Deleted]

Lip Tip =)

Who dares to take the euroland below 1340?