Interesting and Humour - page 3131

Anatoli Kazharski:

Again from the beginning? ))

I've already answered that question for you, haven't I? Are you having an exacerbation? Spring is long gone. Or do you have it all year round? ))

And what makes you think I'm trying to prove anything ? I'm talking to you now, but I'm not proving anything. Or is this one of the endless ramifications of Lichtenberg your exuberant imagination? Oh, you can wander there for a very long time. ;)

Anyway, don't you control yourself sometimes?

Дмитрий:
Anyway, don't you control yourself sometimes?
Oh, I get it. Are you trying to figure out how to control yourself? I'll teach you. Go back to square one. The balance is there. You know, the assembly point. Is that clear? )

Anatoli Kazharski:
Oh, I get it. Are you trying to figure out how to control yourself? I'll teach you. Go back to square one. The balance is there. You know, the assembly point. Is that clear? )

You don't want to talk about your problems?

That way you don't get rid of them - you have to admit and accept them..... It's the way to do it - it's hard, but it's the way to do it!

Дмитрий:

You don't want to talk about your problems?

That way you don't get rid of them - you have to admit and accept them..... It's the way to do it - it's hard, but it's the way to do it!

That's just not the problem. You have a problem. This is exactly what we're talking about. )

I don't have a problem. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

Except it's not the problem. You have a problem. We're just talking about it. )

I don't have a problem. ;)

Well, let's go over it again (let's repeat it until you realize your problem) - you have absolutely no interest in the subject, but you're wasting your time looking for an article and publishing it here.

You see? The only explanation is that you're not in complete control of your actions.

What if you kill someone during one of these attacks?

You'll get half the forum seized - the new law punishes whistleblowing with up to 9 years in prison!

Дмитрий:

Well, let's go over it again (let's repeat it until you realise your own problem) - you have absolutely no interest in the subject, but you're wasting your time looking for an article and publishing it here.

You see? The only explanation is that you're not in complete control of your actions.

You'd get half the forum thrown out - the new law punishes whistleblowing with up to nine years in prison!

Wow, you're really going off the deep end. Are you sure you're all right? )

Let's try this side of it. Very gently:

1. What makes you think there can only be one explanation?
  2. Are you in complete denial that you can be wrong and yet you think you are in complete control?
  3. Try to build up the chain of causes and effects step by step, how did you come to the conclusion that I could kill someone? Do you clearly see these images in your mind? Can you elaborate?
  4. How do you attribute a prison sentence of up to nine years to all of this? Who do you think can report who here? Is there something bothering you? Tell me more about it.

I'm willing to listen to you from the get-go. I'm probably the only one willing to give you that much time. )

Anatoli Kazharski:

Wow, that's a lot of pressure on you. Are you sure there's nothing wrong with you? )

Let's try this side here. Very gently:

1. What makes you think there can only be one explanation?
  2. Are you in complete denial that you can be wrong and yet you think you are in complete control?
  3. Try to build up the chain of causes and effects step by step, how did you come to the conclusion that I could kill someone? Do you clearly see these images in your mind? Can you elaborate?
  4. How do you attribute a prison sentence of up to nine years to all of this? Who do you think can report who here? Is there something bothering you? Tell me more about it.

I'm willing to listen to you from the get-go. I'm probably the only one willing to give you that much time. )

An explanation for what?

Дмитрий:
An explanation of what?

Point by point, please. )

P.S. And don't forget to look at your previous post. I was responding to it, after all.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Point by point, please. )
Three

Дмитрий:

Well, let's go over it again (let's repeat it until you realise your own problem) - you have absolutely no interest in the subject, but you're wasting your time looking for an article and publishing it here.

You'll get half the forum seized - the new law punishes whistleblowing with up to 9 years in prison!

Are you sick, Dima? Sorry to be blunt! But what's this got to do with half the forum and some new law?
Reason: