FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1367

tol64:
This was an attempt to eliminate the error of justifying the estimate. )
Instead you could have just written: "nuh-uh" )))

artikul:
You could have just written: "nuh-uh" ))))
Help me find one for mt5 I don't want to install mt4 just for the sake of this template.

neyron:
Help me find one for mt5 I don't want to install mt4 just for this template.
You, young man, are you out of your depth? ))) Do you have any idea who you're talking to about some bullshit? ))) ))) Templates are what the Rainmaker does here.

tol64:

Well even it talks about partial recovery. And it doesn't say anything about recovery after alcohol, when it's not just neurons, the environment on which they might recover is diminished.

So just water, juice, milk. And dopamine, serotonin and endorphins are produced naturally in the brain and there is much more to enjoy than the jerk state from drinking a shot.

All the best. )))

Yes the article is actually great!!! I'll take it from here.

stranger:
Here's a tip, throw it all away and forget it.
Forget everything they taught you in school. it's forex, baby!!!

Strange I'm not talking to you.)

mmmoguschiy:
Yes the article is actually great!!! I'll take it from here!

Keep some more on hand. ))

Files:
alko_vred.zip  37 kb

tol64:

Restore it. ))

//---

I won't tell you anything about the ready-made trading system, because I want you to figure it out for yourself. But about the harm of alcohol and smoking, which are essentially drugs, you can. In addition, getting rid of this disease (addiction) will only increase the likelihood that you will find what you need. )))

It turns out to be a logical ((((. ....... conclusion - The state and abilities of the brain have little or no effect on the trade. (remove the extremes when the person does not hit the button). And here is the chain itself I trust you to voice ))))).

artikul:
What's the matter with you, young man? ))) Do you have any idea who you're talking to about some bullshit? ))) The shaman here is the shaman. )))
oops. didn't recognize you, Rothschilds don't do indicator analysis. that's right)

Ishim:
This is an inconsistency - the logical ((((. ....... Conclusion - The state and abilities of the brain have little or no influence on trading. (Let us remove the extremes when the person does not hit the button). And here is the chain itself I trust you to voice ))))).

You can also measure the comparative influence of different drugs on success in forex))))

neyron:

Measure the comparative impact of different drugs on forex success)))

so i wrote nothing affects anything )))))
Reason: