FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1359

tol64:

What a mess you've got in your head. )) Some anti-logical watering down of sticky red blood cells. )))

On the last screenshot, by the way, the position is still open, you can use it. Gift. )))

I don't understand how you can use someone else's predictions at all. It's absurd. Only my own. )))

"So that post is not advice to you. Maybe you misunderstand the meaning of the wordadvice. )))

And trolling is exactly what you do. After all, your "predictions" are the kind of advice you give to the public.

And if all of your accounts on your own predictions have been dumped, then how is that not trolling? Or did you think this thread was open for plum predictions? ))

You're essentially chasing the same screen. Today you take a "paintbrush" and draw up, tomorrow you draw down. A bit of blah blah blah blah and the "prediction" is done. )))"

Pure trolling you contradict yourself, and naturally the question is who do you refer yourself to, the public or the referees ?

tol64:
They weren't there before, they won't be there again. Don't even get your hopes up. )))
Why are you firing me?

tol64:
I keep forgetting that. )) I guess it's not me after all, it's the Universe that wants to get through to HIMself. )))
change your avatar to one with a beard - you'll be 2 wise men )))))

Ishim:

Pure trolling you contradict yourself, and naturally the question is who do you refer to as the public or the arbitrators?

There is no contradiction there. I was not giving advice. In other words: "Don't take advice for what it's not".

Or do you really want advice? You don't. )))

tol64:

There is no contradiction there. I was not giving advice. In other words: "Don't take advice for what it isn't".

Or do you really want advice? You don't. )))

What about my question? (characteristic of a troll - he doesn't see any questions for himself, but he asks his own.)

bye )))))

Ishim:
What about my question? (characteristic of a troll - he doesn't see the questions, but he asks his own.)

What question? Where?

This one?

Ishim:
Why are you firing me?

That's bullshit. ))))

tol64:

What question? Where?

This one?

That's bullshit. ))))

And of course the question is, who do you think you are, the public or the arbitrators? - That was a question you don't have to answer.

tol64:

What question? Where?

This one?

That's bullshit. ))))

why bullshit ? on my forecast you'll come up with tips and if i don't see them then it means there are no my forecasts. (and if there's no predictions, no posts, that means I got fired from mcl5)

Ishim:
And of course the question who do you think of yourself as the audience or the arbitrators? - That was a question you don't have to answer.

So why not answer it? Interesting question. )

I prefer a neutral stance. But I can sometimes afford to express my opinion. It's funny when it's also non-conformist. )))

Ishim:
Why nonsense ? to my predictions you'll come up with advice and if I don't see it then it means there are no my predictions. (and if there's no predictions, no posts, that means I got fired from mcl5)
I don't know which tips are we talking about? Aren't they the ones that aren't? )))
Reason: