FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1197

azfaraon:
They analyse the market in terms of market strength .The method shows this option .
Who is "they" and what is the method?

azfaraon:
If I say that I see only lots of numbers here and only ( I have the same attitude as you do to the lines on the chart ) then you say learn, etc... Everyone has his own attitude to what and how things happen in the market...
So the thing is that "lots of obscure numbers" are real trades that are taking place right now, and I don't see anything on the chart in mt. And they are telling me that any pullbacks should be used to buy on the supports they are showing.

tol64:
Who is "they" and what is the method?
I didn't ask about yours ... the method I developed for myself ... as you did yours

azfaraon:
I am not asking about yours ... I have developed a method for myself ... as you have yours

So you call yourself "Them". You're getting more and more mysterious with every post. )))

tol64:

So you call yourself "Them". You're getting more and more mysterious with every post. )))

Take it easy )))) You'll get ill, God forbid)))). It's just a misprint ))))

tol64:

)

azfaraon:
Keep it simple ))))You could get sick, God forbid)))) It's just a typo ))))
(What's easier than me). )) You have so many typos and missing punctuation marks that you can't understand anything at all. )))

Oh, they've poured in. Why would they do that?

tol64:
It's a lot easier than I am. )) You have so many typos and missing punctuation marks that you can't understand anything at all. )))
Sorry, I can't help you .....

azfaraon:
I'm sorry, I can't help you .....
I'm not asking for your help. I'm just saying that I don't understand what you're saying. And then you decide what to do with it. )))
Reason: