FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1662

Daniil Stolnikov:
for processing CME reports and drawing levels )) The web is full of them. Strange gave a link to OptL - seems to be good.
I read it and understood that everyone draws levels the way he wants or there is not so much difference?

Zogman:
I've read it and understood that everyone draws the levels the way he wants or the spread is not so great?
Classic levels are also classic. As for the forum users, they may have their own methods that they are not telling you about. For now the OptL-key is enough for me to get a rough picture of what is going on.

Daniil Stolnikov:
for processing CME reports and drawing levels )) There's plenty on the web. Strange gave a link to OptL - seems to be good.
Zogman:
I've read - so I understand everyone draws these levels the way they want ? or is the variation not great ?
What you will find on the net on this subject does not contain a profit. It's not enough to just put the levels on the chart.

Anatoli Kazharski:
What you will find on the web on this subject does not contain a profit margin. It is not enough to just put levels on the chart.
What else can you know that is not available on the net (if you look hard enough)? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
What else is there to know that is not available online (if you look hard enough)? ))
You won't find it. Only the basic fragments. But it's enough to get you started. Everything else (most importantly) is from your own research.

question about metatrader4 when optimising EA parameters, why can I get different results? initial step and final step values for optimised parameters are set?

does the EA use random functions ?))

Anatoli Kazharski:
You won't find any. Only the basic fragments. But enough to get you started. Everything else (most importantly) is from your own research.
How long did you research before you started making money? Or is it still in the process of research ?

Anatoli Kazharski:
You won't find any. Only the basic fragments. But enough to get you started. All the rest (most important) according to the results of your own research.
Well, of course - no one will work for you )) So do I give you a hint? Point you in the right direction?

Daniil Stolnikov:
What else is there to know that is not available online (if you look hard enough)? ))
The main thing in futures and options analysis is to know who you and put.

stranger:
The main thing in futures and options analysis is to know who you and put.
will think that under pinks =)
Reason: