FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1179

iIDLERr:

there's nothing to see... so many people are screwed... who's going to save them....

Strange, the affair with the silver?

By 21.3-21.4 they're dragging it.

I can't see any further yet, so sorry)

stranger:

Tired is tired, look how our ranks have thinned this week, how many youngsters are gone))))

Master, it's time for you to recruit a new flock, trading from scratch))))

I'm slowly trading by your method)))) I'm working it out)) Thanks again (only now I do not take a leverage of 1 to 1)))) and somehow I got caught with this leverage / now I take less))

Evgen-ya1:
Well done, so you've figured it out instead of guessing like a child)

Good evening. Someone wrote to me and compared the writingsof Stranger to Nastrodamus' book. It seems one can read and see what one is reading, but finally one understands or associates the words after they have happened. He seems to write in Russian but his words are not what they seem to be.

azfaraon:
Good evening ... Someone wrote to me and compared the writingsof the stranger with the book of Nastrodamus ... It seems you can read and see what you read, but eventually you understand or make the association of the spoken words after it happened.
Success to you in the interpretation of my writings, only they will not be any more)

stranger:
Good luck interpreting my writings, only there won't be any more)
Why?))) Toad?)))

azfaraon:
Why is that?)) Toad?)))

Yes. By yourself, with your own brains, if you can. On the subject of "it's already done".

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1156#comment_1446148

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 1156 - Категория: общее обсуждение

stranger:

Yes. By yourself, with your own brains, if you can. On the subject of "it's already done".

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1156#comment_1446148

You're into Eugenics, I see?

azfaraon:
You're into Eugenics?

I see that no one here is into anything but guessing and the word thinking is an abstraction for you, not even mentioning the process.

Do you have anything to say about trading? No? Goodbye)

stranger:

I see that no one here is into anything but guessing and the word thinking is an abstraction for you, not even mentioning the process.

Do you have anything to say about trading? No? Goodbye.)

I personally do not give a shit))), I'm the one who made drawings and showed my opinion on the market ... The rise in the pound and the euro on the chart determined for myself personally and could certainly explain the basis for my decisions ... But you do not believe in the chart to trade ... So there's nothing to say ...
Reason: