FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1653

stranger:
You do not tell them about stock exchange reports, but about market theory, its structure, about potatoes.) Or better yet, send them to Yusuf, he tells tales about dragons there)))
Did you give him pigeons? =)

Roman Busarov:
did you give him the pigeons? =)
I've calmed down a bit, maybe I should have done that, there would be such masterpieces to read now))))

stranger:
Calmed down a bit, I probably shouldn't have done that, there would be such masterpieces to read there now))))

You've got https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1645

predicting that the pound will fall

and just now the red square - i take it the square means the pound inside it will

not a good match ?

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 1645 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Zogman:

You've got https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1645

predicting that the pound will fall

and just now the red square - I take it the square means the pound inside it will

Not a good match?

Once again.

Square by square, it will move)

stranger:

Again.

A square is a square, it will move)

what does it all mean? "Square by square" - what does it mean then? Is there anyone here who understands squares?

stranger:

Again.

A square is a square, it will move)

hilarious...

Hovering Cubes-Strange)))

Vizard_:

hilarious...

Hovering Cubes-Strainja)))

Nah, that's Mytha)

Vizard_:

hilarious...

Hovering Cubes-Strainja)))

would a sorcerer explain what that means ?

Zogman:
what does it all mean ? "What does it mean at all ? Is there anyone here who understands squares?

is it so hard to overlay one picture on top of the other? with the cubes on the previous ones you can see that the price goes beyond about 40-50p. The first picture posted is 2 events, the first one matches the cube +-.

Zogman:
would a sorcerer explain what it means ?
I don't know...it wasn't me who drew it....))) just funny - there was a square and no square )))
Reason: