FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1107

_new-rena:
His forecast trades backwards and is almost always in the +).
Rena, when I was just starting out, when I was as dumb as a door, I would have believed that based on quotes or a price chart in MT, you can predict the price movement or on their basis find places to buy or sell, and what can I say, I believed it then, but now you can all prove it to me, I'll just laugh)))

stranger:
i have all the reports from that period, before and after that. Rena, when i was just starting out, when i was as dumb as a door, i would have believed that relying on quotes or the price chart in MT, you can predict the price movement or find places to buy or sell, in fact, i even believed in it, but now you can all prove it to me - i'll just laugh)))

No problem. As they say, it's a laugh and a sin.

predict the chiff on the 15th and check your strategy. you put a lot of screens here... there are all the reports from that period and before and after.

I'm not saying that by the chart, I'm saying that by the price.

_new-rena:
there will be no forecasting and colloput analysis in the strategy. the profit is a matter of luck.
What do you mean there won't be one? Are you going to write it or me? :-D
Forecast in an hour and profit - as luck would have it? :-D

_new-rena:

predict the chiff on the 15th and check your strategy. you put a lot of screens here... there are all the reports from that period both before and after.

What is there to predict? Bottom not top people

mmmoguschiy:
what do you mean there won't be? Are you going to write it or am I?:-D
Forecast in an hour and profit - how lucky are you? :-D

me already)...

how can there be a forecast(an exact price) if arbitrage is already underway, i.e. who's in the woods, who's out for the woods.... look (find) my pictures based on the CME. there are more comments than....

mmmoguschiy:
What is there to predict? There's no one at the top.

The market has a lot to offer. you have to understand the structure of the market first.

When you manage to get something for a tester (using figures as well), you'll think that it's impossible to make money on forex and there are no other options. But when you bet for real or even a demo at it turns out that everything in this world is not so bad.

_new-rena:

I told you to understand the structure of the market first.

Also, when you get something in a tester, you'll think that it's impossible to make money on forex and there are no other options. but when you bet on the real....

the forex market is the best way to make money in Forex. :-D

It's possible to make money! But it's hard :)

_new-rena:

predict the chiff on the 15th and check your strategy. you put a lot of screens here... there are all the reports from that period and before and after.

i'm not saying by the chart, i'm saying by the price.

Just like that, just pick up and predict? )))) It might be that easy for you - look at the chart or the price and both-)))) I don't know how to do that.

mmmoguschiy:
so where the hell should i look for them now? :-D

It is possible to make money! But it's complicated :)

of course it is difficult. i have been arbitrage turkey many times since 2007 and i have been back and forth, back and forth....

the interbroker arbitrage option is of course the easiest. but! unfortunately - banned.

You can also predict like this:

Draw a circle into sectors. Fix the circle on an axis. Rotate it and throw a dart. Where it hits - there and the price will go :-D.

In general, roulette
Reason: