Once again, about the lokas. - page 38

paukas:
I'm just asking what you mean. Advantage doesn't just happen by itself. Only in front of something.

You're a tricky one, Uncle Spider-Man. Can't get enough of you.

I'm not telling you anything. And I'm pulling the keyboard out of my computer.

Mischek:

You're a smart uncle Spider. You don't get it.

I'm not telling you anything. I'll pull the keyboard out of my computer.

One guy was mathematically proving that stops are not profitable, only profits.

The probability of any order triggering is non-zero, which means that all orders will trigger in a very long period of time.

The one who didn't put any stops will have only profits. And the one who did it will have profits minus stops. And you can't tell :))))

paukas:

The probability of any order triggering is non-zero, which means that over a very long period of time all orders will trigger.

The one who did not place stops will have only profits. And the one who has set stops will have profits minus stops. And it cannot be falsified :)))

a stop-out will also work

paukas:

The probability of any order triggering is non-zero, which means that over a very long period of time all orders will trigger.

The one who did not place stops will have only profits. And the one who has set stops will have profits minus stops. And it cannot be falsified :)))

I'm not telling you anything. And I'm pulling the keyboard out of my computer.

PapaYozh:

stop out will also work
If you refill in time, it won't :))

Figar0:

It is imprudent to start a campaign against flooding with the topic of lots)

Do you want to talk about it? Do you want to be the first to mathematically prove the benefit of a loc?)

It is not the profit of a lock that is easy to prove, but the possibility of opening a counter position.

We will consider two options for a simple Expert Advisor that is based on levels.

1. without counterposition.

2. With opposite positions.

The total result in the first case is ~ 1900 pips (with the risk of opening a wrong position), in the second case it is 3100 pips.

Thus, it is possible to considerably increase the profit of TS by using opposite positions.

Cmu4:

Thus, applying counter positions can significantly increase TC's earnings.

.... again

Again?

Cmu4:

It is not the loc itself which is easy to prove, but the possibility of opening a counter position.

Let's look at two options for a simple Expert Advisor based on levels.

1. without counter positions.

The result in the first case is ~ 1900 pips, in the second case it is 3100 pips.

Thus, it is possible to increase significantly the profit of TS by using opposite positions.

In your first option, you get a lot more.

PapaYozh:

.... yat

Again?

Again, fuck.

Cmu4:

It is not the loc itself which is easy to prove, but the possibility of opening a counter position.

Let's look at two options for a simple Expert Advisor based on levels.

1. without counter positions.

The result in the first case is ~ 1900 pips, in the second case it is 3100 pips.

Thus, the use of the opposite positions can significantly increase the profit of TS.

Particularly like the green circle with START written on it

And in general - a brilliant work

Reason: