WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 11

ZEXEL66 >>:

1. Полностью согласен. Более того, БОЛЬШИЕ ДЕНЬГИ делаются только на продажах, когда все покупают

и наоборот. Иначе вы просто ничего не сможете купить БОЛЬШИМ ЛОТОМ, цена пойдет еще выше.

Учите матчасть.

Boogaga!!! Off to school. )))))))))))))) You know, you just gave me back ten years. Thank you.

Milai! If you have to get soaked to know it's raining...

And you should enter on corrections, if we're talking about this trading model. But it's probably too early for you. If you lose a couple of deposits then we will be able to talk with you without your adolescent complexes and touching aplomb. Unless, of course, you get bored of losing...

(Don't tell me you're a "shot wolf". Anyone but me. ))))))))))))))

===

That's all. I have made my point of view (suffered). To change my mind you must have at least the same level of experience, and even better to live (as I did) only on the income from trading a few years. And even then... Do I have to admit that I am an illusion? )))

===

I'm not confusing the forum and the FR. I'm still sane and know what I'm talking about. If you are not an investor, if your goal is not to grow in paper, then there is not much difference.

That's it. Good luck.

ULAD >>:

Что то сегодня все разоткровенничались. Похвально.

СЛ можно не ставить если есть уверенность что сможешь закрыть сделку руками. Но это только до одного неприятного момента:))

Well, I don't agree with S-L either, but reading the news, specifically reading it, I don't read it.

I just pay attention to the time of their release and the calendar indicator helps.

PapaYozh >>:

Я скажу Вам по ОЧЕНЬ большому секрету, что СЛ можно не ставить, если не используешь плечо.

И умомяю, не расказывайте никому этот секрет... т-с-с-с-с...!

Congratulations. You are an investor and I am a speculator. We speak different languages:))

ULAD >>:

Научить можно слона ходить по канату, а научиться понимать ЭТО... да еще комплексно, здесь даже трех образований недостаточно.

OK, there is a list of news that comes out on Thursday and Friday. Name any news item here and tell me where the price will go after it is released.

a. The news value is the same as predicted.

b) the value of the news is 10% worse than the forecast

c. the news value is better than the forecast by 10%.

Since you understand THAT, let's check how you understand THAT. Plus, tell us HOW EXACTLY you can use

the release of this news. After all, if it differs by the same 10% from the forecast and the price actually goes in the direction

You won't make any profit on it, as long as you have time to read it,

the price will have already flown away. And then again, 50% that it will go back or go further.

And until you describe it here ... I will assume that you understand just as much about THIS as anyone else.

Svinozavr >>:

Бугага!!! Пошел в школу. )))))))))))))) Знаете, вы прям мне лет десять вернули. Спасибо.

Милай! Если вам, чтобы понять, что идет дождь, нужно вымокнуть до нитки...

А заходить нужно на коррекциях, если уж мы про эту модель торговли. Впрочем, это вам, пожалуй, еще рано. Сольете пару депозитов - потом с вами можно будет без ваших юношеских комплексов и трогательного апломба поговорить. Если, конечно, сливать не надоест...

(Вот только не надо мне рассказывать, что вы "стрелянный волк". Кому угодно, только не мне.))))))))))))))

===

Все. Я свою точку зрения высказал (выстрадал). Чтобы меня переубедить, надо как минимум иметь тот же уровень опыта, а еще лучше пожить (как я) только на доходы с торговли лет так несколько. Да и то... мне что, признать себя иллюзией? )))

===

Я не путаю фору и ФР. Я еще в своем уме и знаю, о чем говорю. Если вы не инвестор, если ваша задача не увеличиваться в бумагах, то разницы особой нет.

Все. Успехов.

It was about BIG MONEY. It has nothing to do with you, read the above carefully.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

I'll tell you a VERY big secret that you don't have to bet SL if you don't use leverage.

And I beg you, don't tell that secret to anyone... shh-shh-shh...!

Armenian radio is asking:

- Is it possible to trade without a SL???

Armenian radio answers...

-You can! But not for long.

kombat >>:

Ну со с-л тож не согласен, а вот чтение новостей, именно чтение, то не читаю.

А лишь обращаю внимание на время когда они выходят, и в чём щас помогает индикатор календарь.

Not all news has the same market reaction, but there is a reaction to all news. I understand that there is a lot of news and it is impossible to keep track of all of it, but at least you have to do it with more.

ULAD >>:

Не на все новости одинаковая реакция рынка, но реакция на любые новости есть. Понимаю, новостей много и уследить за всеми невозможно, но хоть с большего то надо.

Why tell me to fill my head with numbers of , say, NFPs if:

- I recognise them after the fact

- the reaction to them is often reversible.

???

because!!!

I'm hungry too.

I'll have a couple of deposits and then I'll calm down.

kombat писал(а) >>

Why tell me to fill my head with numbers of , say, NFPs if:

- I recognise them after the fact

- the reaction to them is often reversible.

???

It's the fact itself that counts. The news is going to blow up somewhere. Doesn't matter where. As long as it's stronger.

Reason: