FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 985

stranger:
Well, they mostly look at OM there too, but I think that OM is for the longer term, intraday volume is more important, OM, or rather its chaining, can be watched every couple of days, you won't be late)
You have to understand that the trade is done based on a quarterly contract... and changes in it, means only one thing - the position is closed...

Myth63:
The trade is based on a quarterly contract... and a change in the contract means only one thing: the position is closed...
Myth, is there a way to convert volume into price or is there some other way? (I still do not understand how to detect the level, so that it does not fluctuate)

Myth63:
You have to understand that you are trading based on a quarterly contract... and changes in it, means only one thing - the position is closed...

Oh, dearie, not really) A position can be closed by an offsets, executed, resold or re-bought, i.e. transferred to other hands. So, the OI will only change if the trade is executed, opened or closed a new one, in other cases only the volume will change. But these are my conclusions.

In principle, you're right, the OI changes only when closing an existing trade or opening a new one.

stranger:

Oh, dearie, not really) A position can be closed by an offsets, executed, resold or re-bought, i.e. transferred to other hands. So, the OI will only change if the trade is executed, opened or closed a new one, in other cases only the volume will change. But these are my conclusions.

In principle you are right, the Oi changes only when closing an existing trade or opening a new one.

Remember, I said a long time ago... Price knows exactly where it's going to be at the right time... all the rest is noise...

I calculate where it will be, and time is just time... ( although it would be nice to know the time as well )

and a new deal is not possible within the contract ( it is just necessary to understand where and in which order it will be placed )

When the gap is filled, the so-called long candlesticks occur.

that's where the human factor comes in.

Myth63:

Remember, I told you a long time ago... The price knows exactly where it's going to be at the right time... everything else is noise...

so I calculate where it's going to be, and time is just time... ( although it would be nice to know the time as well )

They themselves don't know what the fuck they want, once Vasya comes, threw 600 contracts at 48, the price went down, the premium rose by 4 points, he thinks he has earned enough and ran away.)

Myth63:

Remember, I told you a long time ago... The price knows exactly where it's going to be at the right time... everything else is noise...

so I calculate where it's going to be, and time is just time... ( although it would be nice to know the time as well )

The most valuable thing in life is time! Myth, don't you agree? )

chepikds:

usdjpy took and also poked 2070.

I'll tell you the entry point later on the euro... for a serious order... +20% to the deposit...

let's go...

Myth63:

so I calculate where it's going to be, and time is just time... ( though it would be nice to know the time as well )

and a new deal, inside the contract is not provided ( just need to understand where and in which one it is assigned)

When the gap is filled, the long candlesticks occur - from level to level.

that's where the human factor comes in.

What do you mean, it doesn't work? You can open a new position at any time, even 10 minutes before expiration, if you only had the will and the money. And that's where they open new ones and close old ones, but here you just have to understand the daily bookkeeping.)

stranger:
What do you mean it's not covered? You can open a new position at any time, even 10 minutes before expiry, if you want and have the money) I mean American options. I mean American options, where they open new ones and close old ones, that's what we need to understand, but here we just do the daily bookkeeping)
not so vrai=)) let's just say that the priarit is a pre-payment =)

Lesorub:
let's go...
it's not 40%, it's 20. Why are you arguing... my second bot also bought later using a completely different strategy, though it's 2 points more profitable... I'm comparing which one is cooler)
Reason: