FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 779

Ishim:
I advise you on the trace, do not pay attention to his advice (howling) - lvanete! (And he has a demo - so will weave intrigues)

I advise everyone to think with their heads.

Are you leaving already?((()

And why so slowly?)))

Alexey:
this is a micro survey with only 66 participants
it is a cross-sectional and cross-status survey, if asked in an office "how are you?" then there is no need to run and ask everyone.

Ishim:
I'll advise you on the trace, do not pay attention to his advice (howling) - you'll go away! (And he has a demo - and so will weave intrigues).

I honestly do not rely on anyone's advice, just look at your opinions, advice on how right I am moving, plus a little communication.

I have a slightly different method of trading, I can use it to build my timeframe, with lots of volume, and other nonsense.

Alexey:
Honestly, I don't rely on anyone's advice, I just look at your opinions and advice to see how far right I am moving, plus a bit of communication. I have a slightly different method of trading.
11 lots buy, 11.1 sell, I'll see if I can guess.)

stranger:
11 lots buy, 11.1 lots sell, I'll see if I can guess)

The step to sell is good, my step changed to buy, I missed 7 pips from the last peak.

But here, I have either go up to 1420, or down to 1265. In the first case I´m buying out the closed positions and in the second case I´m liquidating some previous profit.

All right everyone, goodbye, I'm off to prepare some food for reflection.

Alexey:

The move to sell, that's good, I have a move to buy, short 7pts from the last peak.

But here, I have either go up to 1420, or down to 1265, in the first case I re-buy the positions and in the second case I cancel the previous profit.

Even if you look purely at the chart, the support zone is clearly visible, but there is no good resistance as such, at 1425 what a smudge.

stranger:

Even if you look purely at the chart, the support zone is clearly visible and there is no good resistance as such, at 1425 what a smudge.

stranger:

But hell no, 90% of traders at least just look at the chart and they see HYIPs, "TA figures", butterflies, dragonflies, other woodpeckers have their prices beaten off the dashes))))

Some even see Stars of David like Speculator and salt the pound from them)

Tell us about buying the yen, share your wisdom)))

))))))))))))))

Almost like the other pearl about buying back / gaining volume into a pose / can only horizontal level / zone (whoever is comfortable).

Useddd:

))))))))))))))

almost like the other pearl that only the horizontal level/zone (whichever is convenient) can redeem/get volume into a position.

The pose is taken from a price or price range and it is best to mark this zone with a horizontal level.

stranger:

Even if you look purely at the chart, the support zone is clearly visible and there is no good resistance as such, at 1425 what a smudge.

Resistance, will come in as we approach this zone.
Reason: