I will write an advisor free of charge - page 135

Gabi1810:
THANKS SO MUCH !!!
i think there's a problem with the stoploss setting

Mostly does not work.

Please see if there is anything in the way .

THANKS SO MUCH !!!

Thank goodness for you too :) What's the problem with the stop. What does it say? Too short a stop will give you an error. Try a bigger one.

Александр:
Thank god for you too :) What is the problem with the stoploss. What it says? Too short stop will give you an error. Try a bigger one.
Here is a picture ,
executes all parameters except stoploss
Files:
2.PNG  17 kb

Александр:
Thank God for you too :) What is the problem with the stop. What it says? Too short stop will give you an error. Try a bigger one.
no SELL SL

Gabi1810:
does not put SELL SL

I checked it, it works for me. If it's a demo account just put SL 1000, if it's a real one, manually place a limit order with the same stop.

This variant is better. Try it.

Files:
OpenOrder.ex4  12 kb
OpenOrder.mq4  9 kb

Guys, help me write an EA that takes a signal from another program. This other program can create a file when the signal is triggered. I will pay for it, it will be good for MT4 and also for another broker, where the work is done by signals through webhooks and written in pinescript

Vik1819:

Guys, help me write an EA that takes a signal from another program. This other program can create a file when the signal is triggered. I will pay for it, it will be good for MT4 and also for another broker, where it works with signals via webhooks and is written in pinescript.

I think he wrote it to order https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/zhunko
Vadim Zhunko
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Vik1819:

Guys, help me write an EA that takes a signal from another program. This other program can create a file when the signal is triggered. I will pay for it, it will be good for MT4 and for another broker, where the signal is taken from webhooks and written in pinescript.

You should go here

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Самый большой фриланс c разработчиками программ на MQL5

When a position is opened, 2 pending orders (Buy Stop and Sell Stop) are placed, if
one of the pending orders has triggered and opened a position, the second pending order is closed,
and from an open position 2 pending orders (Buy Stop and Sell Stop) are opened.
And the Trailingator, when the deal will go to the profit.
The first position is opened manually.
Variables: Distance in pips to (Buy Stop and Sell Stop).
Trailing Stop - sets the distance to the price in points, at which the Stop Loss will move following the price.
Trailing Step - the step of Trailing Stop.

vippasha198:
When a position is opened, 2 pending orders (Buy Stop and Sell Stop) are placed, if
one of the pending orders has triggered and opened a position, the second pending order is closed,
and from an open position 2 pending orders (Buy Stop and Sell Stop) are opened.
And the Trailingator, when a deal will come to profit.
The first position is opened manually.
Variables: Distance in pips to (Buy Stop and Sell Stop).
Trailing Stop - sets the distance to the price in points, at which the Stop Loss will move following the price.
Trailing Step - the step of Trailing Stop.

Here is a ready-made onehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/27912

Pending OHLC Breaking Max Min 2
Pending OHLC Breaking Max Min 2
  • www.mql5.com
Развитие первой версии. Работа отложенными Stop ордерами. Поиск максимума и минимума от .. до ...

@SanAlex yes there are similarities but if one of the pending orders triggered and opened a position, the second pending order is closed,
and from an open position 2 pending orders open .
Reason: