FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 361

_new-rena:
so the predictions on the levels... well, how can I tell you? I hope you understand...
Tell me, what is the reason for your daily huge brain strain on various aspects? )))

artikul:
Tell me, what is the reason for your daily huge brain strain on various aspects? )))

nothing anymore.

I like to solve complex problems. forex is one of them... the solution has been found in 8 years.

I now know everything about forex.

artikul:
Tell me, what is the reason for your huge daily brain strain on various aspects? )))
Have you decided to troll after all?)))

_new-rena:

nothing anymore.

I like to solve complex problems. forex is one of them... the solution has been found in 8 years.

May I ask what solution has been found? )))

artikul:
May I enquire about the solution to what? )))
where the quote comes from, how it is obtained and that it cannot be predicted by any programme or in any way. all forecast coincidences are mere coincidences.

stranger:
You decided to troll after all?)))
I can't help thinking that I've been witnessing the birth of something Great ))))

_new-rena:
where the quote comes from, how it is derived and that it cannot be predicted by any programme or in any way. all forecast coincidences are mere coincidences.
Isn't the quote a direct consequence of price discreteness? )))

artikul:
But isn't the quote a direct consequence of the price discreteness? )))

If you sell, it will go up and vice versa. so trade))))) Once you get into the flow and hello Kolyan!

I will personally trade, but without a price chart.

_new-rena:

If you sell, it will go up and vice versa. so trade))))) Once you get into the flow and hello Kolyan!

I personally will trade, but without the price chart.

Why so gloomy? )))

artikul:
Isn't quotation a direct consequence of price discreteness? )))
No mats!!!!
Reason: