FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 113

_new-rena:
I'm sober. I'm making interesting decisions, but 50.3 flashed this morning...

Glad. But, I was sober in my decisions. There's still six weeks till the end of the year - there's still time...

_new-rena:
I'm sober. I'm doing an interesting system. But 50.3 flashed this morning...

I didn't...

Speculator_:

About the ruble... It's going to trend down soon!

I've seen your predictions - better check out the analysts' link from me.

R0MAN:

I haven't seen...

Sberbank then showed on their website for a few minutes - "technical work" or something similar )))

2Speculator

Is the buy closed? If not, then theoretically there could be an upside surge before the close. I think the big guys are likely to take the sells before the weekend.

_new-rena:
I'm sober. I'm doing an interesting system, but 50.3 flashed this morning...

It was like this: http://clip2net.com/s/jeMwPn

http://clip2net.com/s/jeMwPn

a009b-clip-33kb.png
a009b-clip-33kb.png
  • clip2net.com
Clip2net — лучший способ быстро и легко сделать скриншот

_new-rena:
sberbank then showed on their website for a few minutes - "technical work" or something similar )))
I see. "There's still a vintage clock going..." - I still have that link singing - I mean "Leta"...

gnawingmarket:
Make a graphical indicator........... just divide by periods of colour and thickness of lines.

With pens, everything with pens. And on a millimetre, sometimes with a pencil.

And the turkeys are pampering.

I have busy days tomorrow and the day after tomorrow................... my wife has an anniversary........... they are celebrating at work today - but I am free and with you for now............

Bicus:

2Speculator.

Is the buy closed? If not, theoretically there could be an upside jump before the close. I think the big guys are likely to take the sells before the weekend.

I think the gap may go up on EUR/USD. I will leave my position open for the weekend.
Reason: