FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 700

tol64:
It's good to make a mistake sometimes so that you don't forget that there can be a mistake. ))

Even though I haven't traded it, it still feels kind of bad)))

stranger:

It trades for money like everything else.) And whose it is in the index, Obama probably does not know that either.)

Who has been buying it since 2008? That's who the money is)

It's essentially an indicative quote. A quid for a quid. Money out of thin air.

the first fall

expected...

Silent:
It's basically an indicative quote. A quid for a quid. Money out of thin air.

That's what I was talking about, the index for free-printing quid)

So what's the upside - the whole world can be put up for next to nothing))))

stranger:

That's what I was talking about, the index for free-printing quid)

So that's another plus - the whole world can be ra...m. practically for free)))

Not really. The US GDP is a quarter of the world's. The quid is partially secured in one way or another. Like the ruble under Stalin.

China, on the other hand, is an industrial colony. Whose factories and factories?

The index is supposedly a portfolio. It is not a fact, because there is no uniform formula for a portfolio. So there is no distribution of money in the portfolio.

But there is an impact on other currencies.

In short, it looks like bullshit. The puppets are having fun.

Silent:

Not really. The US GDP is a quarter of the world's. The quid is partially secured in one way or another. Like the ruble under Stalin.

China, on the other hand, is an industrial colony. Whose factories and factories?

The index is supposedly a portfolio. It is not a fact, because there is no uniform formula for a portfolio. So there is no distribution of money in the portfolio.

But there is an impact on other currencies.

That's some bullshit. Puppets are having fun.

What's the quid secured with? The states' debts amounting to 16 trillion? If 10 percent is fixed with something material, it is OK.

Keep in mind that the dollar is printed by a private company and not the U.S. government.

I will try to buy one:

And my eyelids were opened and I saw a wobbly bridge over the abyss of fire... :-)))

zoritch:
And my eyelids were opened and I saw a wobbly bridge over the abyss of fire... :-)))
Zorich, stop drinking)))

stranger:
Zorich, stop drinking)))

what to do... The Taurus is skinny... wait for it.... and we don't see anything of value yet.

i gave myself a promise a week ago to at least two by two, and then it kicked in... :-)))

Reason: