Damned Martin - page 2

If you throw them on a centivot, they will live on, but in general, I do not understand what you ultimately want to get by crossing these two strategies... if it's more or less clear with a pairwise closing - it's creepy, then it's not clear with a bunch of orders, 10 pieces of sell, it's not clear.Why are there so many of them? The result is still 0 profit minus spread + 9 more spreads that should be bitten off to please brokerage companies and end up putting the account into a drawdown, so again, in pairs to bite off losing trades... No, I don't get it...

I'm doing a similar one now.

the bottleneck is order counting

This is great, but you can't put it in and forget about it, you will run out of money right away.

In the tester, it shows something like this

Files:
tester.png  18 kb

trader781:

I'm doing a similar one now.

the bottleneck is order counting

This is great, but you can't put it in and forget about it, you will run out of money right away.

In the tester, it shows something like this

What if I set and do not forget about it?

Alexey Viktorov:
And if you put it in and don't forget it, what do you get?

you have to keep an eye on it. and add a fail-safe clause to the insurance

I have it like a semi-automatic machine, it works by searching for an entry - opening the first - refills

Yury Antipov:
If you throw them on a centivot, they will live on, but in general, I do not understand what you ultimately want to get by crossing these two strategies... if it is more or less clear with a pairwise closing - it's creepy, then it is not clear with a bunch of orders, 10 pieces of sell, I don't understand.... I don't understand why there are so many of them? The result is still 0 profit minus spread + 9 more spreads that should be bitten off to please brokerage companies and end up causing drawdowns, so we have to bite off losing trades in pairs... No, I don't understand...
You guys don't get it) 10 orders is a consequence! Forget about them)))) This is an example of trading, a common practice according to point 1 on the picture - orders are opened in both directions all the time!) As soon as, for example, BUY catches take-profit, BUY opens again, take-profit again - buy again, take-before-you-buy again. But if looooosssssssssssssssssssss..... then the funniest thing begins. Namely - what I have described in the picture. The way to get out of a drawdown. Nothing complicated and nothing special.

The principle of getting out of the drawdown is a bit complicated. Now the next knee will not open after some constant 20 points to be lost at Brexit, but it will open when the arrows crosses in the opposite direction (as if telling us that correction started and it is time to open the averaging knee). I.e. if the price goes down and down and down, then the bars will go parallel, the divergence of the bars (or the MACD histogram principle, as you prefer) is a filter for large trends.

But! Fleeting movements can be of varying severity and create conditions in which the wipers will constantly cross at different levels. In practice, we obtain the same Ilan, which opens knees every 20 points (you must enter the parameter "minimum number of points to open a knee = 20" by default).
And in such a situation, I propose to introduce the second method - the method of closing a series of losing orders in pairs. The first is the last one (second picture in the thread).

Ivan Butko:
You guys don't get it) 10 warrants is a consequence! Forget about them)))) This is an example of trading, common practice according to point 1 on the picture - orders are opened both ways all the time!) As soon as, for example, BUY catches take-profit, BUY opens again, take-profit again - buy again, take-buy-tey-buy. But if looooosssssssssssssssssssss..... then the funniest thing begins. Namely - what I have described in the picture. The way to get out of a drawdown. Nothing complicated and nothing special.

That makes more sense. I'll just sketch out an example...

Ivan Butko:
You guys don't get it) 10 warrants is a consequence! Forget about them)))) This is an example of trading, common practice according to point 1 on the picture - orders are opened both ways all the time!) As soon as, for example, BUY catches take-profit, BUY opens again, take-profit again - buy again, take-buy-tey-buy. But if looooosssssssssssssssssssss..... then the funniest thing begins. Namely - what I have described in the picture. The way to get out of a drawdown. Nothing complicated and nothing special.

The principle of getting out of the drawdown is a bit complicated. Now the next knee will not open after some constant 20 points to be lost at Brexit, but it will open when the arrows crosses in the opposite direction (as if telling us that correction started and it is time to open the averaging knee). I.e. if the price goes down and down and down, then the bars will go parallel, the divergence of the bars (or the MACD histogram principle, as you prefer) is a filter for large trends.

But! Fleeting movements can be of varying severity and create conditions in which the wipers will constantly cross at different levels. In practice, we obtain the same Ilan, which opens knees every 20 points (you must enter the parameter "minimum number of points to open a knee = 20" by default).
And in such a situation, I propose to introduce the second method - the method of closing a series of losing orders in pairs. The first one is the last one (second image in the topic).
I provided a link to such an EA in my personal message. If you are not interested, just say so. Why do you keep silent?

Vladimir Karputov:
I can't implement it for a long time, nobody wants to do it for free. Quicker to test the viability of the idea and forget about it). Thank you all for responding.

Alexey Viktorov:
I gave you a link to such an advisor in my private message. If you're not interested, just say so. Why don't you say something?
Sorry, I was answering to another programmer and got lost. I wanted to check it, but I am at work and cannot check it.

Ivan Butko:
Guys, you don't get it) 10 orders is a consequence! Forget about them)))) This is an example of trading, the common practice according to point 1 in the picture - orders are opened in both directions all the time!) As soon as BUY, for example, catches take profit, it opens again BUY, again take profit - again buy, take, take, take. But if looooosssssssssssssssssssss..... then the funniest thing begins. Namely - what I have described in the picture. The way to get out of a drawdown. Nothing complicated and nothing special.

The Expert Advisor catches a trade of the "OUT" type (i.e. it closes a position) and decides that it is a close at TakeProfit. The flags are then reset and a pair of opposite positions are opened again.

Version 1.1 has only consecutive openings, there is no protection yet and the balance increases, but funds are melting as a result :)

Without indicators v1.1

Reason: