FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 681

artikul:
I turn off my personal computer at night and sleep )))) The program does not trade either ))))
but the euras are moving and it happens.

artikul:
I turn off my personal computer at night and sleep )))) Prog does not trade either ))))
Look at Sensei)))))))))))))))))'s bird and horse...

Ishim:
the target is low - 2350 - 40. (and you have 2311 )(eur).
I'm not arguing about levels with the Great ones )))

stranger:
Look at Sensei)))))))))))))))))'s bird and horse...
Feverish ))))

artikul:
Eerie ))))
Looks like I've ended up in a concussion hospital - come on guys, get well!

Ishim:
Looks like I ended up in a shell-shocked hospital - come on guys, get well!
Same to you)

I wonder if the Japanese candle will work on the ruble, it will give a black one day

My eyes are parched and I wander on the fiery sands of the Southern Edge of the Earth ... :-)))

Уважаемые Клиенты!

We would like to inform you that the USDRUB currency pair will be trading in "Close only" mode on 17 December 2014 from 09:00 to 18:00 server time.

It will not be possible to open new positions. After 18:00 a fixed leverage of 1:10 will be set for USDRUB instrument.

The changes will affect all positions regardless of when they are opened.

You do not change currency in a crisis....... unless you are a Manipulator of the market. The above is an extract from a message from My broker...... people understand that the ruble's spring is compressed and it is compressed without any connection to the foundation and if there are buyers at such a time, it will be extremely unprofitable for the Broker to serve such buyers.

Reason: