FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 679

Silent:
It's okay, there was a story on KommersantFM (or BusinessFM) that the banks are out of roubles and people can't change quid. Have they confused the programme with YumorFM?

)))

There's almost no currency left in the bank, they've been buying all day.

_new-rena:

)))

There's hardly any currency left in the bank. they've been buying all day.

Rena, why would you exchange dollars for roubles, has the price of toilet paper gone up a lot...?

stranger:
Rena, why would you exchange quid for roubles, has toilet paper gone up a lot or what...?
I thought it would go down to 60, then I'll buy it again...))

_new-rena:
Duck thought it would go to 60, then I'll buy again...)))
Even if it goes to 60, you won't buy it.

you can't even play (((( (it's too early for you to get a head start)

Ishim:
You can't even play at Sberbank (((( (it's too early for you to get a head start).

Sane people have known currency dealers for over 20 years and they do not play with banks at all).

Sberts, cocksuckers, don't give a fuck.

stranger:

Sane people have known currency dealers for over 20 years and they do not play with banks at all).

Sberds, cocksuckers, they don't give a fuck about it.

They don't need it for gambling, and you wanted to gamble. (it's not your destiny).

Ishim:
you can't even play at Sberbank (((( (it's too early for you to get a head start)
there's no demo, that's why you can't play ((((

_new-rena:
there's no demo there, so it doesn't work ((((

You'd better translate what Sensei is babbling about))) I exchanged my rubles at 37 for quid, cash, and he's trying to be clever in retrospect here))))

And cash in quid and in Sberes I've been depositing)))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
You'd better translate what Sensei is babbling about))) I exchanged my 37 rubles for quid, cash , and he's trying to be clever in hindsight))))
you're dreaming on the stove! - I told you not to close the pipe early! (that could get you killed)
Reason: