FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 344

Ishim:

above sells stops, only further statistics are of interest, the rest is not important. (who asked, those who answered, bye to all!)

In my opinion, the stop may not be higher than 20 pips on 4 signs.

It would be good to enter in such a way that there is an opportunity to put such a stop.

_new-rena:
You don't think so now. I don't think you'll put it down - there's no point, you'll find out for yourself later.
eura with stops! why not! - I don't even think for one service. What will I understand there? (If you've already written about it, there are no TPs with stops and profits that would always work.)

IRIP:

In my opinion, a stop can be no more than 20 pips on a 4-digit

it would be a good idea to enter in such a way that there is an opportunity to put such a stop.

The minimum stop on the Jew is 30 pips. I was testing m1 m5 - you have to fix there from 30 pips - when you leave the monitor, all is lost.

IRIP:

In my opinion, a stop can be no more than 20 pips on a 4-digit

it would be a good idea to enter in such a way that there is an opportunity to put such a stop.

I think the stop should not take away the profit and should be set taking into account support/resistance levels. Ishim just missed two sells

Ishim:
is it about the no-swap - will they give you a withdrawal?
You're in the Alps, so answer yourself - will they or won't they?)

_new-rena:
Stop should not take away profit and should be set taking into account support/resistance levels. Ishim just missed two sells

stranger:
So you're in the Alps, so answer yourself - will they give it to you or not).
there are no savings accounts in the alps

Ishim:
refilling
If I were the dummy, I would go from more to less, which is not good for you. so the profit from the bottom sell should be partly thrown into the depo if you're lucky.

_new-rena:
If I were you, I would go from more to less, which is not good for you. so the profit from the bottom sell should be partially thrown into the depo if you are lucky.
I'll reload on monday with 300 quid and open a demo (at least as a pamm.)

Ishim:
I'll reload on Monday with 300 quid and open a demo (at least as for the Pamm).
i got a good feeling when i am in a falling trend. the support is likely to break through.
Reason: