FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 336

stranger:

You yourself, Vasya, in the mirror, expect surprises in December.

Narcissism doesn't bore you yet, everyone around is a fool, am I the only one?

There are two of you, you and the professor, all looking for the grail.

Eurochka?
1,21 ?

Thanks !

tuma88:
Eurochka ?
1,21 ?

Thank you !
There were forecasts. two targets are being considered now, 1.21 and 1.32. Where to first, before monday, is not clear. Seems to me - towards 1.32, though today - this is on the water with pitchforks, as almost all the money is already lying. Money will soon be trading very nicely and the further it goes, the more unambiguous it will be.

Reshetov:

Take a pie from the shelf. You earned it last week.

However, the dolt doesn't take a nap when the stakes are up and the stops aren't in. A week is not a deadline for him.

For selling Eurochka?
thank you !

SEVER11:

I don't think things are going to happen as fast as everyone expects...

1.the new year is upon us + all the other holidays,

2. it's not over on the levels yet,

3. it would have been too easy and expected to shoot like this... so there will still be slides...

what about the Eurochka ???
no change in the forecast ? towards 1.2160 ?

thanks !

_new-rena:
the forecasts were. there are two targets under consideration now - 1.21 and 1.32. Where to first, before Monday, is not clear.

i'm more for the tops.
and the targets are modest 1.2615.

2190 looks good. And then from there the turtle step to 1,27 and maybe higher.
Thank you!

tuma88:

I'm more for the highs.
and the targets are a modest 1.2615.

Thanks !
if you bring back the euro to quid ratio of 1 to 1, then even 1.21 (Tuma, I corrected) might be a modest target, but heavy with no dollar inflation. the only hope is an overpriced quid and increased demand for ironclads for dollars that are in circulation, followed by a reverse exchange of ironclads exclusively for the national currency.

_new-rena:
if the euro/buck ratio is brought back, then 1.32 might be a modest target, but a heavy target in the absence of dollar inflation.
Oh... Reno...
The cards are silent now. I'm off to bed !
Pleasant dreams :-)

tuma88:
Oh... Renochka...
The cards are silent now. I'm going to bed!
Sleep well :-)
Bye. Bye.

_new-rena:

Ahhhh, that makes sense then. Of course in that case the only option to get the deposit out quickly is to increase the risk to the point of no luck. There are two options - we will pull out/we will not pull out, not one - we will lose ))))

I was talking about lock in a normally and stably working strategy. We misunderstood each other.

You can do it manually (correctly draw the zigzag) - because I understand the indicator (zigzag), no matter what values you put (other than large), it doesn't take into account output (in the code), it is re-drawn more by price and not by time...
Files:

kwinto:
I don't know how to do it manually (to correctly draw zigzag) - because I understand the indicator (zigzag), whatever values you put (other than large) does not take into account output (in the code), it's re-drawn more by price and not by time ...

On the story, it is clear.

The most interesting part starts after the last one - "buy cross", i.e. where there is no indicator.

I will try to make and test the piper.

Does it work as I understand two zigzags?

Reason: