Will OOP be in demand in MQL5? - page 9

Mathemat >> :

I only found two authors. They are satop and TheExpert, and there are only 5-6 sources. Not enough statistics.

Peter, don't rush, everything will appear. Since the start of beta-testing there are no such projects, for which OOP is clearly preferable.

I can already name a project that would be better implemented using OOP. It's a Fibs trading system by Mineer's book "Dynamic Trading" (of course, simplified significantly; nevertheless previous few attempts to implement it on Quaternary haven't come to fruition).

I'm in no hurry - it's just interesting to see. I'm used to PP in MT (yes all used to))) and I want to try this case on myself. I myself have already written, not much time has passed. We'll wait. Taki I'm waiting. And nothing more.

ZombOOP or it's time to end... trai...

:)))

Sorry colleagues, but this is also something of an object.

Start after 25 hours of continuous trading and watch closely...

Files:
oopssss.mq4  5 kb

kombat, have you converted the sphere from five examples to four?

То, что проблемы с автоматической торговлей, в частности, по детектирования готовности данных остались (судя по отзывам и чтениям Хелпа) и даже стали более сложными для решения на уровне кода, естественно вызывает во мне вопрос...

Let's talk about what problems are left and what are not after the release of MQL5 and some time to get used to the language. And there are a lot of distortions in 4. The lack of the same structures is one thing. Therefore, the fifth version will be cooler anyway! Those who don't believe in it may read the last sentence a few more times.

Mathemat >> :

kombat, have you converted the sphere from five examples to four?

Yes.

After all the works of mt5 will be interesting for 4 as well, so I tried it in a part of possible...

Reason: