FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 226

lactone:
KD is the best there is at all. Especially clusters and M5 are a perfect combination.

you're joking, sir)))) ninja + LT or ACME is the best

If you ask me, apart from Jigsaw + ninja or x-trader, you don't need anything else.

alex_r:

you're joking, sir)))) ninja + LT or ACME is the best

If you ask me, you don't need anything else but Jigsaw + ninja or x-trader.

To each his own.

i like a clean chart)

GT788:
I've seen it all, it's not readable, and when you have to combine it with a schedule, phew.

So the point is that there's nothing to read.)

tuma88:
1.2454 sell orsell it right now ))))
Shit...I'm done with predictions...

Thanks !

+

the software is the same, but we should always have something in store ))))) soon we'll write using the latest suggestions )))

alex_r:

Hi

I used to make three turkeys. One of them you can try and do a little modification for the weeks

Hi, I can't find the picture, the idea is to set "volume should show not less than 100" in the indicator, when this or more volume appears it simply draws a price mark with the number of volume on a regular candlestick or bar chart, that's all, nothing else is needed.

Hello, everyone!

What's the Audi say?

Ilij:

Hello, everyone!

What's the Audi say?

the audi is resting. the sale ended overnight

the purchase is down to luck, as luck would have it.

Ilij:

Hello, everyone!

What's the audi say?

Buy what we say) How come you were salting the kiwi right into support last week?

You've had it with your sticks.)

Ilij:

Hello all!

What's the audi say?

StoIt trap, buylimit 8550.

It's better salted, of course. But it's a sin not to buy at this point. The stop is small. Why not?

Bicus:
StoIt trap, buylimit 8550
There the main support is at 8553, it would be too chic, I closed the sell on it, and the stop to buy is too big for me, 38 pips, a pullback will be possible, but I don't think they will give it.
Reason: