FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 201

Speculator_:
Putting a stop at the end of the low is not reliable. 70% forgiveness with the position. It may go upwards within fifteen minutes and then it has a profit, but in case of a slow rise the profit may be higher.
with the trading system - TP and SL - the most unreliable elements - everything floats all the time and there are all sorts of levels

Ishim:
This is two systems - two states, an open buy order at the top and a closed sell order at the bottom. The system cannot always be closed - the system opens and closes..... )))))))))) (it does not help to trade just "head-on" - although plus is not a martingale - you won't get sold out straight away...)

that way, you don't get out of it.

target - see entry - go in...

work for example on an hour...

try to have the same number of orders or +-1

close all of them in the middle only when they are in the profit and there is a positive balance of the pair

Ishim:
In the trading system - TP and SL are the most unreliable elements - everything floats all the time and there are all sorts of levels
I guess everyone has their own individual view. We all have our own illusions. That is why they have different opinions about stops, profits, entries, etc.

Speculator_:
I guess everyone has his own individual view. Everyone is fighting their own illusion. This makes a big difference in opinion about stops profits entries etc.

It is possible in binary options

but the way it works in forex is much different

There is just physically NO other method. Stops and Takes are invented to make people lose more

IRIP:

It is possible in binary options

but the way it works in forex is much different

There is just physically NO other method. Stops and Takes are designed to make people lose more

Profit to take the high and the low. Stops are designed to keep from losing a lot when the market situation is not what you anticipate.

IRIP:

Here, too, there may be a practice

used by, say, ZORICH

How many trades do you need a 0.1 volume? What do you think.

Here's a look at the bank for EVRGBP for $1,000: _ shoulder 1:100

_spread 17

_ 1-lot deposit 1239.21

_max lot-0.7989

_lot to lose 100pp-6.3854

I.e. about 3 orders per side. If i need more, then it is a problem - i even cannot put more than 1000 to bank or go to micro with DC...and i dont play with DC. If I am close to fighting conditions, if I am just playing I may open a million.

IRIP:

.................................................................................................................................................

Inside the corridor, do not open any more positions. Only if there is expansion (above the baja and the sit-up)

I.e. we gradually close the inside, while the outside remains and so on...........

IRIP:

Apparently I became interested in this because of my own similar tactics............ I use different methods to calculate the maximal deviation of the market from the middle of the trading range (oscillators with a large period, pivots, Murray, strong levels, trades......) and without any stops I increase to the middle of the range, and then according to the situation.

IRIP:
You don't seem to have understood a word I said.

no no, i got it. but ilya is not answering, and he's trading the way you're offering almost.... Are you randomly bombarding the targets?

The target is 1.2425 (5 farts lower than Specul's, he's right. 1.2387 will hit it in the beginning)

gnawingmarket:
Apparently I became interested in this because of my own similar tactics............ I use different methods to calculate the maximum deviation of the market from the middle of the trading range (oscillators with a large period, pivots, Murray, strong levels, trades......) and without stops I increase to the middle of the range, and then according to the situation.
Slowly we come up to the same one. the product is almost on the way out))))
Reason: