Multi EA - page 2

FerruFx:
The indicator is in the right folder and the name is JRSX. No problem with this and my log says 'JRSX EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully'.

I don't understand.

An idea please

FerruFx

Maybe depend on TF you are backtesting. I've tryed to backtest in 5 min. and 1 H.TF and get same problem, but in 30 min. TF works OK.

Micro Settings

Hellkas,

Can you help us out here? Can you change the EA to work on Micro Lots? Or maybe there is a setting we are not seeing? I tried it on Standard accounts with IBFX and it works great but on Micro we have a problem.

Thanks

buko:
Hellkas,

Can you help us out here? Can you change the EA to work on Micro Lots? Or maybe there is a setting we are not seeing? I tried it on Standard accounts with IBFX and it works great but on Micro we have a problem.

Thanks

Ok now i understand.

Let me go sleep and tomorrow i modify the EA for Mini IBFX. It's the Symbol() that doesn't work. EURUSDm instead of EURUSD.

FerruFx

hellkas:
... I tested during one month... After, I compared the Real statement with strategy tester statement and I repaired that the entrances and the closes positions were different...

Hellkas,

Did you have post the "repaired" EA or the original one ?

Thanks.

Bud..

Thanks for sharing, bud, the indicator looks great.

Is it your creation? Can you explain what it is based of?

Concerning the EA, I couldn't get it to work.I have the "Cannot open file" error even though I copied the file in the exact name as used in your EA. I hope appreciate help on this problem.

Lots of pips everyone :-)

hellkas:
Hi rzamany...

Sorry but i dont have any statement because i open another account and i dont keep the statement and the login..

Yes, i use default settings..

Do you already test this EA?

i backtested this ea with the setting that you use to backtest in first post but i didnt receive your result in first post.

Thank you

Wow hellkas,

This EA is giving some really awesome backtesting results! Thank you so much for sharing. You're a really generous guy.

If you don't mind, could you explain what the different parameters stand for? Also, could you explain the strategy underlying the EA?

What do you put for these settings?

Lots=5 and MinLot=0.1

Is lots like how many lots to trade and MinLot is like lot size?

What do I use if I want the EA to trade up to a max of 3 open orders and lot size of 0.01?

What TF seems to be the best for this?

Thanks

Wow

It's amazing

I'll test it monday

Thanks

Balaise

thanks for sharing

hellkas,

thanks for sharing your EA, some nice ideas in the code.

What 'bsi' stands for?

Do you plan any improvements?

euro

Reason: