FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 198

tuma88:
Hello there!
What do you mean it's too late? Is it too late to bat or settle?

Thanks !
It went down to support 23800 from 07.11 and is now at 23850, I think it will bounce up.......... and I think it's possible to strike........ I don't have any more orders, there are more.

Waiting for Monday

_new-rena:

now what's up - after a fight, as they say....

it was too late to make a move on the eurik. it went down...

Well, at the moment it's better not to do anything on the euro, it's Friday.
What is your prediction, up or down?

Thanks !

tuma88:
Well, right now it's better not to do anything on the euro. Friday.
Where is your prediction anyway? Up or down?

Thanks !
Down for now. It was already today, you didn't read it.

IRIP:
I've been on the forex forums since 2004 ;-)
There's nothing to do on the forums at all.
And if you do, it's after you don't have any open positions. Otherwise the forum is a good place to go and you don't have any thoughts of your own.

That's the way things are in the demo.

Relaxing at my leisure.

Thank you !

Sdimm:
Smaller )))) Not even inflation can cover it ))))

1lot Val.pair search yourself- 1 week=$181.12-*4w*12mn=$8693.76

That's not a bad inflation... ;0()

And if you create your own pension fund for five years ... = only $43468.80 ... that's nothing ;0))

=====================

And if you go in with the mind - in the right place at the right time, rather than stupid ..., then these accruals can be a good bonus.

The problem with many traders here:

The problem with many traders here is the following: 1. not knowing how to wait and analyse:

2. many have come here for profits at once and now... ;0)) ;

3. many do not even understand what this market is based on and how it works, at least approximately;

P.S.: Swap is not a goal of trading, it's just a nice addition to trading in the right direction...

Good luck...

SEVER11:

3. many people do not even understand what this market is based on and how it works, even approximately;

Please reveal the mystery.

tuma88:

What are the statistics? What about when to trade?
If you're not a programmer - there's nothing to do in forex with statistics. You'll kill time, but will there be any result from the statistics?
If you don't know what kind of statistics you've got, you'll never know. Formalized rules do not and will not. (Although there is an option - you need a computer and a computer group (department) - and will earn.) See martingale with hedging and skimming. )))))

SEVER11:

1lot Val.pair search yourself- 1 week=$181.12-*4w*12mn=$8693.76

That's not a bad inflation... ;0()

And if you create your own pension fund for five years ... = only $43468.80 ... that's nothing ;0))

=====================

And if you go in with the mind - in the right place at the right time, rather than stupid ..., then these accruals can be a good bonus.

The problem with many traders here:

The problem with many traders here is the following: 1. not knowing how to wait and analyse:

2. many have come here for profits at once and now... ;0)) ;

3. many do not even understand what this market is based on and how it works, at least approximately;

P.S.: swap is not the purpose of trading, but just a nice addition to trading in the right direction...

Good luck...

1. At least match the speed of trading to the appropriate TF. (For me personally H4 is very slow - I'm getting used to it - from time to time I jump ahead of Batya...)) (Puppet)

2. point 2 should be placed last point 3. (then everything will come together)

3. very interesting question!!! Very much on this subject thought And an interesting conclusion came out! - Why do you need to know this? it's a lure Doll )))))))))) can I continue...?

Speculator_:

Waiting for Monday

If you're waiting for something, wait for the wind

Reason: