FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 195

IRIP:
and you have a moose? ((((

Ishim:
are you expecting a positive swap?

Just a commission and no swaps, hold a position till blue in the face ))))

but on M1 - M5 it is quite useless ))))

Ishim:
and you have a moose? ((((

=)

to keep up =) the systems are basically the same =)

IRIP:

=)

to keep up =) The systems are basically the same =)

it's impossible! (well at least because such a TS - sl input etc - does not exist and never will)

Ishim:
this is impossible! (well, at least because there is no such thing as a TC - a sl and tp entry - and there never will be)
so what do tp and sl have to do with it?

Sdimm:

Just a commission and no swaps, hold a position till blue in the face ))))

But on M1 - M5 the thing is absolutely useless ))))

When I test the volatility in March for 2 years, there are no stops and, most importantly, the profits of 20-30 pips a week compensate the swaps. (I do not need this dinosaur as a swaps test)

Ishim:
I have been testing volatility in March for 2 years, there are no stops and the most important thing is that the profits of 20-30 pips a week compensate for swaps. (I don't need this dinosaur anymore as a swaps test)
What is there to think out, take brokerage firm's conditions and wherever there are profitable trades, make profits, and that's all wisdom, if that's the reason ))))

IRIP:
so what do tp and sl have to do with it?
Deal! there can be several trades - there will be no TS. There are no such signals on which to enter with SL and TP, there are no such stable signals, and there will not be. There is one of two things - there are stable signals in the future no forex - either signals or forex. And what I'm testing is TA plus intuition.

Sdimm:
There is nothing to think over, just take brokerage firm's conditions and wherever there are positive positions. That's all the wisdom, if that's what )))) is for.
For the sake of this, they are different, and there is no need to wait 3-6 months and then they will close.

Ishim:
I've got no need for max 3-6 month hang time and then I'll close or break.
Ask Sever about swaps, he dabbles in it )))
Reason: