FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 120

iIDLERr:
I'm actually selling a little bit right now.

Well, well. What the fuck for? Men have been buying up for a year and a half and why the fuck would they seriously go down?

Don't you think about your kiwi on the move already?

Ishim:
They use my screenshots - without a licence... I'll have to get a licence ))) (to shoot off)))))
And you used to hand out templates. Now it's just your pictures that I have to make do with.

thanks !

tuma88:

Hi there!

On the Eurochka...
lovely demo
The loki, it's a swap.

tuma88:

Renochka !

I can't see the floating levels ! If it's not difficult --- show it!

Thanks !
they roll down the channel in Ilya's screenshots

_new-rena:
they roll down the channel in Ilya's screenshots

channels are channels

yes, that's the way it is:

Russia is being squeezed out of the European market and the vacant niches are being taken over by American companies, hence the falling unemployment rate in the US. Europe is suffering losses because of retaliatory sanctions. Nobody's taking their apples, meat and other products. Many are going bankrupt and unemployment is rising. So I think the quid is still going to rise.

meat rules the wood...

Gravissimus:
Russia is being squeezed out of the European market and the vacant niches are being taken over by American companies, hence the falling unemployment rate in the US. Europe is suffering losses because of retaliatory sanctions. Nobody's taking their apples, meat and other products. Many are going bankrupt and unemployment is rising. So I think the quid is still going to rise.
Logically.......... but with corrections----- life is a wave.

it is logical to sell the Kiwi:

Reason: