I will write an advisor free of charge - page 159

Good afternoon, I have an indicator in mql4, I don't remember where I got it from, but I rewrote and adjusted it to what I needed myself. I need to translate it into mql5. I have tried to translate it myself, but i realized it will take too much time, because many things here work differently and i have to start from scratch. I don't know if anyone has time and energy to help. The indicator is simple as two kopecks, it draws ATR lines from maximum/minimum of previous day.
Files:

Hello, I need an EA based on Aroon indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/388?utm_campaign=codebase.list&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt5terminal&utm_source=bcsmarkets.com , the robot is available in C# , test on Mosbirch h/with Quik gives good results. The Expert Advisor is needed for optimization in MT5. If I am interested, I will add source code and ToR.
Aroon
Aroon
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор Aroon Тушара Ченде помогает трейдерам и инвесторам определить, заканчивается ли долгосрочный тренд или просто делает паузу перед другим движением.

ovkaz #:
Good afternoon, I need an EA based on Aroon indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/388?utm_campaign=codebase.list&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt5terminal&utm_source=bcsmarkets.com , robot is available in C# , test on Mosbirch h/with Quik gives good results. The Expert Advisor is needed for optimization in MT5. If I am interested, I will add source code and ToR.

Here is the Aroon indicator for MetaTrader 5

Aroon
Aroon
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор Aroon Тушара Ченде помогает трейдерам и инвесторам определить, заканчивается ли долгосрочный тренд или просто делает паузу перед другим движением.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Here is the Aroon indicator for MetaTrader 5

Vladimir, Hello. I need an EA based on it for optimization purposes ch\z mt5, there is such a robot in C#, I am testing it on Mosbirzha, it is encouraging.

ovkaz #:

Vladimir, good day. I need an EA based on it for optimization purposes ch\z mt5, there is such a robot in C#, I am testing it on Mosbirzha, it is encouraging.

I am not testing it on the stock exchange.

Hello, who can help an advisor, a simple one. Paid. Based on pending orders

Mehroj1234 #:
Hello, who can help an advisor, simple. For a fee. Based on Pending Orders

Hello! If for a fee, you'd better contact Freelance.

Regards, Vladimir.

Hello! There is an indicator with a price at the end.

Installed it in the terminal. I updated it. Everything is OK.

I decided to correct EMA period in the code. I compiled it

That is where it all started:

- I set it on the chart - it was OK .

- A new quote came and the price turned into a vertical line .

- I switch the timeframe and it is Ok, but as soon as the quote arrives, the price is absent again with only the vertical line .

The compilation does something bad.

I have no idea whatsoever about programming.

I am a beginner, I am very helpless and do not know how to use it.

Kedrov #:

Hello! There is an indicator with a price at the end.

Installed it in the terminal. I updated it. Everything is OK.

I decided to correct EMA period in the code. I compiled it

That is where it all started:

- I set it on the chart - it was OK .

- A new quote came and the price turned into a vertical line .

- I switch the timeframe and it is Ok, but as soon as the quote arrives, the price is absent again with only the vertical line .

The compilation does something bad.

I have no idea whatsoever about programming.

Please, help me.

The reason is that you have replaced the per parameter with 2 for some reason. But it is much larger since it is built "from the past". It has nothing to do with compilation.

Maksim Sovenko #:

The reason is that you replaced the parameter per with 2 for some reason. And it is much bigger, because the construction comes "from the past". The compilation has nothing to do with it.

Thanks for the reply!

Tried per c 2 and either alternately removed 2 or changed it to 1. Nothing worked.

Then took the NOT OPCOMPILED one - installed it, checked it - all fine.

Then just RECOMMENDED it, without going into the code at all. And everything came back. The vertical line returned. So it was the compilation that was to blame, or it wasn't?

Reason: