Servicedesk: laziness, autism or unwillingness to admit mistakes? Supplementing the charts with non-native candles. - page 10

Rosh:
You haven't understood or even tried it. What does a day off have to do with it? At the very least, pull the week number from the datetime - does it all need explaining?

There is no need to explain, I worked on this algorithm and solved the issue,

That's why I say that MQ should provide a convenient function for mass users to retrieve this information.

And the best way to do it is not through binary search, but through writing glue dates to the history files themselves.

Rosh:

I have seen a similar picture not only on the MQ server. It is unclear why your server needs such a mix? This is an example, a sample.

If you imagine that the brokers will start to do everything correctly(history download), what, the problem will go away? After all, it is clear that the deep history in the form of minutes is less accessible than the large ones. And it won't hurt at all.

Urain:

This is why I argue that for the mass user it is up to MQ to provide a convenient function for retrieving this information.

The mass user does not care about it at all. And in rare cases you can solve everything yourself using MQL5.

Urain: and the best way to do this is not through a binary search, but by writing the glue dates to the history files themselves.
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

220Volt:

If one imagines that brokers start doing things right (downloading history), what, the problem goes away? After all, it's clear that deep history in the form of minutiae is less accessible than the big stuff. And it wouldn't hurt at all.

There is no real problem, it is purely theoretical and only comes out if you try to get nativity minutes.

Brokers just need to have correct minute quotes at least for the last 5-10 years and that's it.

220Volt:

I have seen a similar picture not only on the MQ server.

Because the same.

If we imagine the brokers start doing things right (downloading history), what, the problem goes away?

of course.

no "lefty" in the minutes - no problem.

That's it I'm out, I just don't have the time to spend my life improving your terminal.

I don't need history before EURUSD at all, so I don't even look below 2005.

MQ has the best history, look at the history of other brokerage companies.

I've tested 10 of their most reputable ones, it's not history, it's just bullshit, it's hard to understand how they are tested there.

Renat:
I'm not admitting to a problem, but rather explaining it point-by-point that there isn't one.
How can it not be if the functions do not work?

sergeev:

stitching points? where to store it? how to manually control it? how to fill the history file?

I'm talking about a solution on the part of the developers...the user can't do anything of what I've described

sergeev:

Anton, the bars are ALL minute bars. all history is stored on the server only as minute bars. the other TFs are built based on minute bars when loaded into the terminal.

The fact that you see a daily bar in the minutes until '99 - it means that this bar is "daily" entered into the minute bars. It's there. You see?

If you want to know if it's really a daily bar or if it's a DAILY bar entered into the minutes, you can do it by adding this parameter...

Reason: