Servicedesk: laziness, autism or unwillingness to admit mistakes? Supplementing the charts with non-native candles. - page 14

Urain:

Seriously, we didn't know about it, we are idiots.

2011.10.31 it turns out to be the last century according to the new chronology from Metakvot.

You make a platform for different dealing, but for some reason you judge the state of things by your server.

If you have a negative feedback, you are not responsible for the actions of your dillings, but it is very difficult for an end user to fight with dillings, well, they didn't give a good history (and the trading conditions suit them), now what about changing the dilling - you can count them on the fingers of one hand for MT5.

I looked at your screenshot... I am shocked, of course...

Now it turns out that expert advisors and indicators have to be additionally checked with "I may play here, I may not play there, I may wrap fish there".

i_logic:

I took a look at your screenshot... I'm shocked, of course...

If you have a good idea, then you should add to your EAs and indicators an additional function: "Here you play, here you don't play, and here I have wrapped the fish".

In that sense Sergeev is right, the story has to be quality, but I'm trying to get some kind of solution,

But MQ is in a hard block, neither a hook nor a jack will get through it :) i am already talking about other methods of cooperation.

i_logic:

I took a look at your screenshot... I'm shocked, of course...

Now it turns out that Expert Advisors and indicators must have the additional function "Play here, don't play here, I have wrapped fish here".

If only it could at least be done easily and simply. That's how even experienced participants write that it's even more of a problem. )))

Anyway, the glue points from Nikolai are an interesting option. It is necessary.

Urain:

In this sense, Sergeev is right, the story has to be of quality, but I am trying to achieve some kind of solution,

But MQ is in a hard block, neither hook nor jets can penetrate it :) I am already silent about other methods of cooperation.

Their position with a history older than 99 I was willing to accept, to hell with it. But the fact that, as you have shown, it is possible to dilute last year's history with days - it is already out of the question.

Don't turn the tables.

We are responsible only and only for our MetaQuotes-Demo server history and we are right to upload diaries on 1971-1999 history.

Renat:
Don't change the subject.

We are responsible only and only for the history of our server MetaQuotes-Demo and we are right to upload diaries on the history of 1971-1999.

Who is the shooter here?

Urain2012.11.26 19:45

You make a platform for different dillings, but for some reason you judge the state of affairs by your server.

They do not give them a good history (they do not like trading conditions), so what for they change the dealing, they are too few for MT5.

I do not even want to post a screenshot which clearly shows that the history of M1 starts 2012.09.26 04:50

Not even at midnight, so separators will not help, it goes bar 04:00, 04:50, 04:51.

You know Renat, Ukraine has exactly the same court system, when you need to convict, the evidence is not admissible. It is impossible to win such a process in principle. At one time there was an equal partnership, you listened to what people needed, you took something, you rejected something.

There's more of a problem, until you read this thread, you may not guess it soon enough, if let's say the strategy is on 30m bars, and until some point the test is filled with, say, one-hour bars, with ticks being generated from one bar, not from 30 one-minute bars.

i_logic:

I took a look at your screenshot... I'm shocked of course...

It turns out that they have to add an additional function to expert advisers and indicators: "Here to play, here not to play, and here I have wrapped the fish.

I'm too lazy to look through the history of low-liquid instruments or crosses, I suspect that it will be even worse - the best for multicurrency analysis! But the multicurrency tester of MT5 is so much stressed, every article about the Championship is like open advertising - look for "the grail in multicurrency", oh yes, I forgot, there is one server .....

Renat: We are responsible only and only for the history of their server MetaQuotes-Demo and we are right to download the diaries on the history 1971-1999.

Link to the page: https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/20906/cadchf-m1-metaquotes-software-corp

so, whose server is this and why the data after 1999? it's like a kindergarten ..... the main thing is that you're right, but "suckers" who came for easy money will still be searching for the truth why in the tester it works, but in the real account it didn't last a week

График CADCHF, M1, 2012.11.26 19:21 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo
График CADCHF, M1, 2012.11.26 19:21 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: CADCHF. Период графика: M1. Брокер: MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 5. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2012.11.26 19:21 UTC.

Renat:
Do not turn the tables.

We are only responsible for the history of our server MetaQuotes-Demo

No, you are wrong. You are preaching the concept of "We give the best terminal for everyone".

And statements like "We are responsible only for the history of our MetaQuotes-Demo server" become incorrect.

Any brokerage company now has a technical possibility to change, for example, the days into minutes, as they wish. But this does not correspond to - "We give the best terminal for everyone".

Obviously your next step may be a suggestion - change the DC.

Urain:

for the last year you've been rejecting everything, there's probably no point in telling you any more.

not everything
Reason: