Servicedesk: laziness, autism or unwillingness to admit mistakes? Supplementing the charts with non-native candles. - page 16

Renat:
Don't turn this around.

Huh. We are not responsible for how our crutch is used by brokers.

Sorry, I'm in permanent shock.

Well, even here I have once again not been heard - so why in the world would the broker's helpdesk want to bother with their story for me?

somehow the admin always miraculously turns out to be right...

SZS: Whew, great evening passed, once again convinced that the world around is full of kind and helpful people! ;)

papaklass:

and on the other hand, some small, unknown broker can easily extinguish this tester by swapping candles from one TF for candles from other TFs.

I have seen many times on the forum what Renat said about MetaTrader5 "ecosystem". It turns out that any broker can do anything with this ecosystem. But at the same time the user cannot upload his own history!

i_logic:
I have seen many times on the forum what Renat said about MetaTrader5 "ecosystem". It turns out that any broker can do anything with this ecosystem. But at the same time you cannot download your own history!
This may be due to legal reasons. brokerage companies are responsible to the client only within their quotes. To avoid troubles like "I saw a second candle at E-Signal at that moment with 12 points, just to my TP".

Mischek:
This is probably dictated by legal considerations. The DC is only liable to the client within the limits of its quotes.
Well, that makes sense.

How beautifully publicly have they come to the understanding that someone alone should guide them to a brighter future and not ask for advice? Not just an understanding, but a demand.

As for the latest statements about broker support, I would only advise them to be more proactive in encouraging them. It is their business and they need to work hard, especially now.

Is it just me, or does Renat seem to miss every time that at least two of the functions don't work and constantly go off on a tangent: "This is how we do it, history is in the minutes, blahblahblah"?

Why not honestly say "Well, the developers are too lazy to bother to fill the history with additional parameters and finish the mechanism of reading the history and filling charts with bars. There are more important problems - typos in help and adding vertical positioning of charts. And the fact that the functions don't work doesn't #@%# us at all?

papaklass:
What does this have to do with legal issues? Renat has been asked repeatedly to allow his (non-MK) quotes to be connected. The answer was unequivocal - you cannot, it would spoil our "ecosystem". Now it turns out that it's easy for a broker to ruin this system. So where is this system? If the MC thinks they can't solve the problem, then let them give the solution to the users (their quotes).
What are you arresting me for ? Purely logical question - why do you need "their" quotes? What are you going to do with them? Build a sine wave? Create a miracle staircase? SOS?

Mischek:
A purely logical question - why do you need "your" quotes?
You don't need that. Anything. To test EAs on Renko for example.
Reason: