MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 89

Digits does not work. More precisely, at the 5th digit, it shows a result of 4.

And it's not clear whether it's a variable or a function. Although all variants [ Digits, Digits(), _Digits ] return the wrong value.

Lion.Fx:

Digits does not work. More precisely, at the 5th digit, it shows a result of 4.

And it's not clear whether it's a variable or a function. Although all the [ Digits, Digits(), _Digits ] options return the wrong value.

It cannot be reproduced. Code:

Print("Знаков Digits: ", Digits);
   Print("Знаков _Digits: ", _Digits);
   Print("Знаков Digits(): ", Digits());

Log:

2013.12.04 09:58:08.970 TestDay GBPUSD,M5: Digits : 5

2013.12.04 09:58:08.970 TestDay GBPUSD,M5: Digits : 5

2013.12.04 09:58:08.970 TestDay GBPUSD,M5: Digits (): 5

Lion.Fx:

Digits does not work. At 5 digits to be exact, it shows a result of 4.

Although, I'm sorry, I have to say that in some (some specific) cases it doesn't work.
Simple scripts and Expert Advisors work correctly. But here I have some codes, in which it works incorrectly (in the old terminal everything is OK).

I'll look into it.

Found the bug:

I often use templates to load robot's settings with indicators. If I save a template with attached EA and then load it on another chart, the variable Digits gets wrong value for some reason.

This is a rather small, but dangerous bug. Pay attention!!!

Scriptong:
It didn't work that way in the 509 either. To automatically load a template in the tester (in any mode), it was (and still is - I checked) necessary to save the template under the name tester.

Very strange. I always saved templates with names of experts in 509th and during test it was loaded to that one, and it was exactly the one, required for selected expert. I haven't tested anything in 509th for a month. Has something changed there? I don't think so... Too bad I can't check it now.

Lion.Fx: Вот если сохранить шаблон с привязанным советником, а потом загрузить его на другой график, то переменная Digits почему-то принимает неверное значение.

The Point variable in this case also takes an incorrect value.

Am I the only one who can't load the history files? I set in MT settings maximum number of bars in history and 10 million in the window, restart MT, go to quote archive, select EURUSD minutes. It shows 2048 bars. I press Download and get a message that I am going to download data from Alpari server (it is their terminal), then a download indicator appears and immediately disappears, the download is not going. Can someone please check for yourself?

Spy:
I'm the only one who has problems with loading history files? I set the maximum number of bars in history and 10 million in the window in the MT settings, restart MT, go to quote archive and select EURUSD minutes. It shows 2048 bars. I press Download and get a message that I am going to download data from Alpari server (it is their terminal), then a download indicator appears and immediately disappears, the download is not going. Can someone please check for yourself?

It's strange, my archive downloads from Metacvot's server and also warns me that the quotes will not be downloaded from my DC's server, hence they will be different.

Try to load quotes the old-fashioned way, holding HOME button on the chart.

It's just that Alpari has its own archive, and it's prescribed in their configuration files (I don't know which one), so their terminal loads from their server. Other brokerage companies don't have it, they download everything from Metacvot's server.
The archive is not on the same server as the one where data is downloaded with the Home key, so not everything is downloaded with the key.

So you have the archive downloading history, as I understand it?

It does, but not the one I want.)
Reason: