Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 6

aleksunderz:

And so we form a signal market. Let's go.

10 hryvnia per day signal on one market. The package may contain from 3 to 15 pieces.

The service is valid for 3 signals, 5 signals, 7 signals, 9, 11, 13, and 15. Thus the cost is from 30 UAH to 150 UAH.

Now as far as I sizvestno developed market anti-signals, a lot of fraud.

Maybe someone has tried a fresh offer? Does anyone have their own ideas.

Buying alerts is really interesting.

Market, I'm here, shape up! I want to see your offers!

Kindergarten!!!

Reshetov:
Mm-hmm. You're gonna have to take it to servicedesk with an offer. They'll be very happy.

Help me finish. Whoever takes a pack of signals gets ...

Mischek:

Whoever takes a pack of signals gets ...

It's cheaper in bulk. All you have to do is wrap them in paper so they don't get scattered on the road. So signal sellers need paper, rolls of cellophane bags and other packaging for the signals. Well, large wholesale subscribers will need to ship them on trains, steamships and planes. Although some particularly cheeky providers will offer self-delivery. You will also need special calculators to convert hryvnias into tugriks and back.

aleksunderz:

And so we form a signal market. Let's go.

10 hryvnia per day signal on one market. The package may contain from 3 to 15 pieces.

The service is valid for 3 signals, 5 signals, 7 signals, 9, 11, 13, and 15. Thus the cost is from 30 UAH to 150 UAH.

Now as far as I sizvestno developed market anti-signals, a lot of fraud.

Maybe someone has tried a fresh offer? Does anyone have their own ideas.

Buying alerts is really interesting.

Market, I'm here, shape up! I want to see your offers!

It feels like signals are some kind of fetish for you. You forget that the signals are not worth anything on their own, only the result of their use in a real account has a price (and they should have it to begin with). Don't believe me? Buy EURJPY an hour after reading this message, sell NZDUSD two hours later and close your positions after another four hours. Is that a good signal? I don't know, but I suspect it's better than half of the signals on offer. Do you take it? Or invest in a less dubious venture?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Are there any willing to pay for signals at all?)

Not to mention which ones and how much!

Mischek:

What are hryvnias ? Is it some kind of analogue of money like credit?

Couldn't you translate it into dollars straight away?

Here, here. And then there are those "it's worth some 1558 roubles" ?????

How do people know how much it's worth in money?

If we haven't seen this "ruble" before, is it some kind of internet currency like bitcoins?

Don't worry Misha, hryvnias are amulets that you used to hang on cows' necks and later they were counted as money. If you have 10 cows then you have 10 hryvnias. Now you have a fixed peg to the commodity, so you can count how much it will be in the world's reserve currency:)

Rugyi_cool 2012.11.16 10:33 2012.11.16 10:33:13 #
(Are there any willing to pay for signals?)
not to mention which ones and how many!

---

Of course, there's already a queue lined up.

Urain:

Here, here. And then there's "it's worth some 1558 roubles" ?????

How do people know how much it's worth in money?

If we haven't seen this "ruble" (in the old days, ruble = hryvnia chopped in half) before our eyes, is it some kind of internet currency, like bitcoins??

Don't worry Misha, grivnas are amulets that were hung on cows' necks and later they were counted as money. If you have 10 cows then you have 10 grivnas. Now you have a fixed peg to the goods, so you can count how much it will be in the world's reserve currency :)

I do not bother )) I was writing to the weirdo, it's a common courtesy to write in quid or euros

Nowadays it is impossible to buy goods without a guarantee.

You go to the shop and there's a teddy bear, you buy it, but it turns out to be manure at home. And you can't blame the seller on the market, you'll be fined up to your balls.

I suggested a guarantee mechanism. The Provider itself determines the period in which its signals will be profitable and the fee.

After successful testing, the MC blocks triple subscriptions to each subscriber and if the signals produced losses in the given period, the reserved amount is transferred to the subscriber.

This immediately discourages garage programmers / lowlifes and forces others to sell as a business. And pricing will improve by itself.

St.Vitaliy:

After a successful test, the MC locks in a triple subscriber fee for each subscriber and if the signals make a loss in a given period, the amount set aside goes to the subscriber.

This is not realistic - the maximum that can happen is a refund of the subscription fee in case of losses
Reason: